Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2020, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Source?
Google.

I mean Apple.
Old 09-23-2020, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Frig I meant facebook and apple
*facepalm*
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-23-2020, 06:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
math checks out
Pretend you know what hyperbole is. As if I had provided the exact figure, you wouldn't still find a way to dispute it.

I'll put it to you again: Way more citizens are killed by other citizens than by cops. If you claim to care about human lives, how do you rationalize the overwhelmingly disproportionate focus and vilification of cops; who generally do not kill anyone unless they feel they are forced to. As opposed to say.... murderers, who kill people often for literally no reason at worst and a personal slight at best?

Total people killed in america annually: Big number.
Total people killed by cops in america annually: Small number

*scratches beard for 20 minutes*. Let's talk about the cops!
Old 09-23-2020, 06:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretend you know what hyperbole is. As if I had provided the exact figure, you wouldn't still find a way to dispute it.

I'll put it to you again: Way more citizens are killed by other citizens than by cops. If you claim to care about human lives, how do you rationalize the overwhelmingly disproportionate focus and vilification of cops; who generally do not kill anyone unless they feel they are forced to. As opposed to say.... murderers, who kill people often for literally no reason at worst and a personal slight at best?

Don't forget, it's generally the convicts bolstering the ranks of those insisting we talk about the cops, to boot.

They're essentially espousing the same ideas you would expect to overhear in the prison yard, or a homeless encampment infested with heroin addicts.
Old 09-23-2020, 07:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best kind of writin' is folk writin'. Just you plainly tell the story as you heard it yesself, yessah. Like speakin' writin'. It's kindness to them's hearing it, to not get themselves all jumbled up and like. I remember a city feller, with his learnin' and his long winded tales, all speakin' down to us like we weren't capable of understandin' all his fancy talk.

We ate that feller and his post count. Gave his clothes to the chillums. All's a lesson to be learned. Ayup.
Keep on keeping on man, you're doing the lords work. I enjoy your posts a lot, people just don't understand what history can teach us
Old 09-23-2020, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

For those of you confused about the motive of Rittenhouse, this is worth watching. Hes not a kid aimlessly spraying bullets into a crowd of peaceful protesters. He was pursued, threatened and viciously attacked my a swarm of angry degenerates (separate from the peaceful BLM crowd). The kid had every reason to believe that he might end up beaten to death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ctr=1600903760
Last edited by Topgunben; 09-23-2020 at 07:11 PM..
Old 09-23-2020, 07:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Were you born in 99'? 89'er here and at your age I watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-9--axlGpo and after that I was obsessed with history.
Old 09-23-2020, 08:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutaan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Were you born in 99'? 89'er here and at your age I watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-9--axlGpo and after that I was obsessed with history.
I was born in 1984. I admit the novel might be creeping into me slightly.

(that link is 2 hrs long I'll need some time to digest it)
Old 09-23-2020, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Those who do not read and understand history are doomed to repeat it.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-23-2020, 08:14 PM
Banned

Well history is very manipulated so don't get too excited. What you think history will say about this fake pandemic
Closed Thread