Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2020, 05:24 PM
Banned

to be fair, if all those tells were sent to horza, i get it.
Old 02-15-2020, 08:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfaction [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont run OBS when i'm on a low level alt just relaxing and killing yard trash. It's sad that that is what this server has come to where toxic people can get away because guides need video evidence. Just go review server logs, this guy is toxic and logs are damning enough.
Yeah, what a lame place to have to be paranoid or have your body-camera like OBS running. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's a free server with lotsa unhealthy shut-in autists who aren't doing so well IRL. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Look for a guild or friends to play w regularly or maybe you have to run OBS all the time if you really think you need 1999 archaic Elf Sim in your life. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-15-2020, 09:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, what a lame place to have to be paranoid or have your body-camera like OBS running. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's a free server with lotsa unhealthy shut-in autists who aren't doing so well IRL. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Look for a guild or friends to play w regularly or maybe you have to run OBS all the time if you really think you need 1999 archaic Elf Sim in your life. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Playing with guildmates or friends doesn't affect the random person outside said social circles training and rooting mobs on you.

I'm sorry you have to suffer with being so damn stupid.
Old 02-15-2020, 10:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like he played you and got away with it. Sorry he's better than you
Another asshole roleplaying a dipshit.

There wasn’t anything tactical about what he was doing. He had a surname, obviously 20+, and isn’t getting shit from fighting death beetles. He’s clearly just fucking with people. Even in the video he tried to root a death beetle right next to the group, which for what other reason he could be doing that I can’t imagine.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another asshole roleplaying a dipshit.

There wasn’t anything tactical about what he was doing. He had a surname, obviously 20+, and isn’t getting shit from fighting death beetles. He’s clearly just fucking with people. Even in the video he tried to root a death beetle right next to the group, which for what other reason he could be doing that I can’t imagine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like he played you and got away with it. Sorry he's better than you
Old 02-16-2020, 05:20 AM
Planar Protector

I haven't been in unrest in like 10 years but do the beetles aggro on you regardless of level? it's possible he picked up some trash mobs and was hoping you guys would grab them for some exp instead of him just wasting mana on them. The dude may actually think he's being somewhat helpful. heh.
Old 02-16-2020, 05:39 AM
Planar Protector

The beetles will aggro if you're in range with anything at all chasing you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-16-2020, 06:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't been in unrest in like 10 years but do the beetles aggro on you regardless of level? it's possible he picked up some trash mobs and was hoping you guys would grab them for some exp instead of him just wasting mana on them. The dude may actually think he's being somewhat helpful. heh.
nice, you managed to post something that isn't completely insane
Old 02-16-2020, 12:07 PM
Sarnak

wowow if only there was a place where this type of thing could be immediately handled instead of waiting days or weeks for big daddy to come in and give a slap on the wrist
Old 02-16-2020, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice, you managed to post something that isn't completely insane
Insert cry laughing emoji here
Closed Thread