Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2020, 10:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you’re a hypocrite for not voting and continuing to live in the United States.
Kiss my ass

It matters when you have a dog in the race. Some law you or your group wants to pass or if your money is in question due to who is in the office.
Otherwise it's another day just like yesterday and just like tomorrow, meaning nothing changes. People shed their blood to give some scrub like me
the right to vote but also the right to choose my own destiny and pursuits of happiness.

Note: It is worthwhile in my eyes for the states that have had their 2nd amendment being targeted to diligently vote that criminal influence out of the country and never let it return.
Old 02-18-2020, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, because a slave hasn’t accepted any of the benefits of government, only the burdens. One can not claim benefits without incurring an obligation. That is what tacit consent is. They have to accept benefits to tacitly consent to the burdens.
slave gets tons of benefits obviously
No, watching a shuttle launch isn’t my only proof, but it’s a pretty damn good one. I’m not going to go down this rabbit again with you. You don’t believe in space, and believe the Earth is flat. My job isn’t trying to convince you what’s right. I'm very aware you couldn't because there's no definitive proof
Old 02-18-2020, 10:54 PM
Banned

Money wins elections. Not votes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...e_popular_vote
Old 02-19-2020, 01:06 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Tunare, help these threaders
Old 02-19-2020, 01:08 AM
Kobold

hey guys, wats up
Old 02-19-2020, 01:15 AM
Kobold

what u expect when clicking on thread: juicy p99 chat and flames, forum legend nirgon putting peeps in theyir place.

what u actually get: lame u.s. politics as argued by the gayest people on the forum
Old 02-19-2020, 01:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
forum legend nirgon
That isn't how you're supposed to play this game.
Old 02-19-2020, 04:50 AM
Banned

i like how you think me not voting is somehow a thing, voting is a blow off valve, designed by some very smart people who studied human history and they posed the question, how do we make the most powerful society that doesnt keep facing violent revolution.

Voting. The illusion of choice.

All it is, is a lever for the powerful to provide you with 2 options, that in the end take you down the same path. While relieving societies build up of pressure to make sure no violent revolution happens.

it's cute you guys believe in the system though, keep believing. I'm sure it will all work out for you, since it's been doing so well for you now.
Old 02-19-2020, 07:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i like how you think me not voting is somehow a thing, voting is a blow off valve, designed by some very smart people who studied human history and they posed the question, how do we make the most powerful society that doesnt keep facing violent revolution.

Voting. The illusion of choice.

All it is, is a lever for the powerful to provide you with 2 options, that in the end take you down the same path. While relieving societies build up of pressure to make sure no violent revolution happens.

it's cute you guys believe in the system though, keep believing. I'm sure it will all work out for you, since it's been doing so well for you now.
So what do you propose instead? A monarchy? Theocracy? A high council of Elves?

If a Democratic Republic is so broken, how would we fix it?
Old 02-19-2020, 08:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
If a Democratic Republic is so broken, how would we fix it?
It's stable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what u actually get: lame u.s. politics as argued by the gayest people on the forum
Quoth the tranny
Closed Thread