Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2020, 09:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What?! These are some pretty damn good ones.

Burst appendix is nuts. RMT’ing an item for $650. 12-year old getting like 4 hours of sleep a night to play (I doubt I could have even functioned in junior high on that much sleep each night). Taking a year off to play EQ lol (glad you finished your degree, but I can’t believe you didn’t get burned out on the game over a solid year).

I guarantee someone out there has shit themselves playing the game. Probably a main tank on a hardcore raid or something. I still have hope for finding this individual.
I played on Vallon Zek so you could spend days on end just pvping.

About 10 years ago, I had a patient who said that he once shit himself for 3 days straight in a foxhole during the Vietnam war, afraid to move, pinned down by enemy machine guns and that that was actually a common thing to do to avoid getting shot.

Every time I see the term “poopsock, I think of that guy shitting himself in the Vietnamese jungle.
Old 02-18-2020, 10:48 PM
Fire Giant

On live I just did the normal neglecting of family and friends and (very annoying) high school girlfriend...:-/
Old 02-18-2020, 11:09 PM
Planar Protector

logged in
Old 02-18-2020, 11:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Failed out of college, divorced my wife and lost career at high paying job in search of 20yr old elf pixels.
That sounds like a success story to me. You could have ended up being a pussy-whipped wagecuck with student loan debt that would have hung from your neck like a millstone for a couple decades.
Old 02-18-2020, 11:34 PM
Sarnak

Did a Vox raid in 2000 while getting really drunk. Needless to say I passed out dead in her lair. Guild left me because I wouldn’t wake up. Woke up next day and logged into the game seeming my naked char. Didn’t remember shit. Ended up giving a guild mate my password and log in so he could get me out. Good times!
Old 02-19-2020, 12:52 AM
Sarnak

I need to know if pooping in a sock is a real thing
Old 02-19-2020, 12:55 AM
Banned

Red face Craziest thing?

Craziest thing ever - posted here on the forums and read them - and engaged w some of the most immersed residents. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-19-2020, 01:13 AM
Planar Protector

Was 14 or something, begged my dad to let me skip school the following day because we were going to raid rallos zek in PoP and it likely wouldnt happen again because were neuts (tides of wrath) and i needed to hail the mob at the end to flag for PoElementals or whatever it was at the time. Definately on the more tame side od things but it was worth it!
Old 02-19-2020, 05:04 AM
Sarnak

passed on a guaranteed piece of tail in highschool cause I was the only SK on a hate raid and I wanted a DarkMetal Falchion, which didn't drop.
Old 02-19-2020, 08:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
passed on a guaranteed piece of tail in highschool cause I was the only SK on a hate raid and I wanted a DarkMetal Falchion, which didn't drop.
Lol. Pixels >> Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natewest1987 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I need to know if pooping in a sock is a real thing
I’ve always thought it didn’t make sense. Pants are for pooping. A sock has a use...but a much different one....
Closed Thread