Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 04:03 AM
Banned

Had botb RZ necro champ post about necro heal. Found stuff on 1999 era Everlore talking about the guards in North Freeport (like other high level guards he says) being extremely MR resistant. I'll post it if there's interest in fixins.

Social aggro on Slate was bonkers.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know what I got on this one? I know for a fact this is true :P.
Kunark release date: April 24, 2000
Velious release date: December 5, 2000

http://thedruidsgrove.org/archive/eq/t-2049.html

Quote:
Tekkin51druid 10-25-2000, 08:27 AM
I agree with everyone on all their posts, they are all great places to plvl. I just thought i would add that another great place to plvl from about 16-22 is in DC at the gobbie camp. EZ mobs, and its usually not that crowded, plus u have a chance at bilge spawning (PKT *Drool*). The gobbies spawn pretty fast, and the chloro can usually out do their dmg (meaning u heal faster than they deal dmg) although lvl 19 heal spell is necessary. If u r 54 and plvling them then it's even better cuz u got regrowth hehe. Then a great place from lvl's 22-30 is at the sarnaks in LOIO. Goto the castle, and go in like just past the entrance. It's never heaavily camped, and the mobs give xp up thru 31 if not higher. From then on, it gets harder to plvl and gets slower, so it's not as fun. If you want to grp from 31+ i suggest CT til 35, then Lower GUK spider room til 41, and then guk/solb/DL until 50. Karnors from 51-55, and depending on what class u r u can go solo in tim deep til 60. O btw, if u r a solo class u can solo from 40-54 with great xp off of the spirocs in tim deep. Hope this all helps.

Tekkin Underpaw lvl 51 Druid Essence of Immortality
Aulien Azzkika lvl 23 Warrior Divine
Sinamyan al'Thor lvl 12 Necromancer

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 04-23-2013, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

http://www.monkly-business.net/forum...hp/t-8643.html

Note: Regrowth is level 52 for Shaman...

Quote:
Xenix1 08-30-2001, 04:40 PM
the Drakkal wolves are *awesome* exp from 38 to 42 or so...after that i went to ot and solod there til 45...with the wolves you id kite em and you have 0 downtime, mend every 6 minutes and you will usually be close to full, if your ID isnt too high then go to the fall and see if some shammy will regrowth ya....also, ive found that if you train a giant onto three coldain wolves (3 at a time, not 1, then another, then another) they will get him down low, almost to runnin but we will kill them, so if you have almsot full hps and you wanna try it, these sucker coldain wolves will get it down to 25% life or so

Xenix - 45 Monk

Taediar - 52 Heretic

Xegony

Old 04-23-2013, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

What are you trying to propose Yendor?

That the buff restriction never existed (until 2003) or that not enough links have been posted to satisfy you?
Last edited by Ele; 04-23-2013 at 09:43 PM..
Old 04-23-2013, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you trying to propose Yendor?

That the buff restriction never existed (until 2003) or that not enough links have been posted to satisfy you?
No links posted have verified that this condition existed in Kunark... there is stuff from 2001+.

However, I just found this, which proves this restriction existed in Kunark contrary to my above links, so I lose. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/al...FnY/discussion

Old 04-23-2013, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

July 11, 2000
http://eqclerics.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6342

Quote:
Was just on a run to res a 42nd Paladin from the Shin Lord room. Was fun, I equipped a FBSS, the Cadecius, and loaded Earthquake

Anyway, ressurected him, and he had a 38th level Necro friend.

Turns out that although Heroism can't be cast on characters below 41st level, that restriction doesn't apply to their pets.
Quote:
Actually, I believe the level limit is 39 for post-50 Kunark spells.
Quote:
It works with Heroic Bond. Just select yourself and cast. If you select the 38 pally you will get the normal too low message.
Last edited by Ele; 04-23-2013 at 10:27 PM..
Old 04-24-2013, 11:24 AM
Fire Giant

There's a chance that some spells didn't follow the typical formula for deciding a level limit. Regen spells might be one of those.

But to me it appears that 95% of the spells were fairly normalized with the formula given earlier in this thread.
Closed Thread