Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2020, 08:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siege [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not using max-level water pet is the real /petitionable offense.
I'm a 60 magician and I oppose this and am sending reports to the magicians guild for soloing with a water pet! 😂 #WaterPetIsntForSoloing2020
Old 01-29-2020, 08:36 PM
Sarnak

Everyone in the game should just make a Mage. That way we all can just solo hold any potential exp camp from others to fatten our purses.
#KeepingGreenFun
Old 01-29-2020, 08:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone in the game should just make a Mage. That way we all can just solo hold any potential exp camp from others to fatten our purses.
#KeepingGreenFun
Lol @ this 😂 but the thing is, most of these players who create magicians when a server starts doesnt really enjoy the class, they ditch it after a few months! Or after they've farmed some platinum pieces! Despicable!! Im from the red server and been a main magician for years 😁 sn an epic magician after my turn in lol
Old 01-29-2020, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

OP is seething
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 02-01-2020, 12:02 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwieback [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
seal team?
Venerate
Old 02-02-2020, 10:59 AM
Sarnak

Snorkler here.

Allow me to set this bullshit straight.

What really happened is that I was killing that whole area for over an hour before this group showed up. When they did, I backed off a bit and let them set up shop for exp. But that wasn't good enough for them. They wanted the whole thing including Garanel and spent a solid twenty minutes shit talking me in /tell and /ooc for being a no skill mage, an asshole, and so on. I ignored them, but then they brought their whole group to my camp and tried to outright KS a Garanel spawn from me. But I'm a high level mage, so I outdamaged them and still got the kill and pissed them right off, I guess.

That's when I started killing their mobs. Not because I wanted to, but because I'd simply had enough of being treated rudely when I didn't do anything to deserve it.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:02 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thugnuts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Snorkler here.

Allow me to set this bullshit straight.

What really happened is that I was killing that whole area for over an hour before this group showed up. When they did, I backed off a bit and let them set up shop for exp. But that wasn't good enough for them. They wanted the whole thing including Garanel and spent a solid twenty minutes shit talking me in /tell and /ooc for being a no skill mage, an asshole, and so on. I ignored them, but then they brought their whole group to my camp and tried to outright KS a Garanel spawn from me. But I'm a high level mage, so I outdamaged them and still got the kill and pissed them right off, I guess.

That's when I started killing their mobs. Not because I wanted to, but because I'd simply had enough of being treated rudely when I didn't do anything to deserve it.
2 sides to every story....
Old 02-02-2020, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Backfire thread INC
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 02-02-2020, 11:34 AM
Banned

imagine fighting over mobs in unrest in 2020
Old 02-02-2020, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Next time post something that hits the rules only and doesn't come off as a crybaby and people will probably respond to it better.

All im hitting on is that you don't know how play everquest.
Nah. He was passive-aggressive in the OP, but he definitely didn't rise to the crybaby level.
Closed Thread