Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2020, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2 sides to every story....
The only side I see so far is the "I'm too fucking retarded to copy and paste a few lines of logs" side.
Old 02-02-2020, 12:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine fighting over mobs in unrest in 2020
We retired the fucked out "Imagine blah blah blah" EQ trope for 2020.
Old 02-02-2020, 12:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We retired the fucked out "Imagine blah blah blah" EQ trope for 2020.
Agreed, stop throwing this 2020 shit around like it's clever or effective. Come up with some new material or stfu.
Old 02-02-2020, 12:40 PM
Aviak

sorry we threw out bullying in rnf for 2020
Old 02-02-2020, 12:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thugnuts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Snorkler here.

Allow me to set this bullshit straight.

What really happened is that I was killing that whole area for over an hour before this group showed up. When they did, I backed off a bit and let them set up shop for exp. But that wasn't good enough for them. They wanted the whole thing including Garanel and spent a solid twenty minutes shit talking me in /tell and /ooc for being a no skill mage, an asshole, and so on. I ignored them, but then they brought their whole group to my camp and tried to outright KS a Garanel spawn from me. But I'm a high level mage, so I outdamaged them and still got the kill and pissed them right off, I guess.

That's when I started killing their mobs. Not because I wanted to, but because I'd simply had enough of being treated rudely when I didn't do anything to deserve it.
I'm going with snorkler the mages story, sounds genuine and like what really happened. Us mages don't tend to lie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] seriously tho.. his side sounds more like what probably happened.
Old 02-02-2020, 01:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2 sides to every story....
There are three.
Old 02-02-2020, 03:07 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah. He was passive-aggressive in the OP, but he definitely didn't rise to the crybaby level.
Just imagine having the time to write over 5600 posts on a 22 year bootleg game. Just imagine the off the charts narcissism needed to think that even 1/4 of those posts had anything valuable to say.

Now you have the answer to your question as to what was the point of this post...

You're welcome.
Old 02-02-2020, 03:15 PM
Sarnak

Are you seriously trying to tell me that Unrest Basement was vacant for several hours on post-merge Green?
Old 02-02-2020, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelseren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just imagine having the time to write over 5600 posts on a 22 year bootleg game. Just imagine the off the charts narcissism needed to think that even 1/4 of those posts had anything valuable to say.

Now you have the answer to your question as to what was the point of this post...

You're welcome.
I think I've openly admitted to being narcissistic on these forums at least a few times. I mean, by definition, isn't posting to satisfy my narcissism valuable? At least to me? I think it is, and that's all that matters.
Old 02-02-2020, 07:46 PM
Sarnak

Imagine all the people.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Closed Thread