Old 02-01-2020, 08:06 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-01-2020, 08:20 PM
Aviak

thanks thats great. i set up a google news alert for "Solmn Akera Ridiculous Disaster"
Old 02-01-2020, 08:31 PM
Banned

Ramal and Jemal, eh?
Old 02-01-2020, 09:31 PM
Banned

it is pronounced

Reh-mul/Jeh-mul

and yes they are friends
Old 02-01-2020, 09:36 PM
Planar Protector

Dat exp....

Penalty.
Old 02-02-2020, 07:27 AM
Aviak

ngl yer guild is racist as fuck but at least the players act pretty normal and nice. So, I don't really care. It's fun, but it's definitely racist.

Come on, I know you've had this conversation a million times and know how to twist everything into a neat little garbage pile but no one's actually buying that shit. Your discord is full of racist shit. And even if you dont think it is, there are definitely people who joined it that do.

Also. Why did you lie about Jemal's name pronunciation to try to pretend you guys weren't all secretly having a laugh about black people? In discord it's clearly listed "Juhmaul" not something like "Gem-el" you lying fuck.

https://imgur.com/a/EAnuT1J

anyway do u have any more action pics of solmn pleas
Old 02-02-2020, 08:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ngl yer guild is racist as fuck but at least the players act pretty normal and nice. So, I don't really care. It's fun, but it's definitely racist.

Come on, I know you've had this conversation a million times and know how to twist everything into a neat little garbage pile but no one's actually buying that shit. Your discord is full of racist shit. And even if you dont think it is, there are definitely people who joined it that do.

Also. Why did you lie about Jemal's name pronunciation to try to pretend you guys weren't all secretly having a laugh about black people? In discord it's clearly listed "Juhmaul" not something like "Gem-el" you lying fuck.

Old 02-02-2020, 10:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They could have just gone with "Men of Odus." Not sure the "Dark" was necessary....
Old 02-02-2020, 12:30 PM
Kobold

I haven't seen their discord, but I really hope you guys aren't actually just a bunch of racists having a laugh of black people all the time...I actually like you guys
Old 02-02-2020, 01:03 PM
Fire Giant

I'll save you all the trouble. No one in the guild is racist. I have yet to see/hear/experience even the tiniest inkling of anything that could be considered as such. The same people that keep commenting about it or insinuating it are doing so just because they think they're funny/witty or want to keep dead threads alive. I could point out the many examples of this, as well as the actual blatant and outright racist things many of us have encountered while playing, but they would simply be ignored like most the intelligent, logical and coherent thoughts posted in RNF.

Don't believe me? Join the guild yourself. Best, most helpful, and friendliest group of folks I've met in EQ, and I've played off and on for 20 years.
Bhear Ghrillz - Level 51 Druid - Dial A Port | Oggre - Level 44 Warrior | Revenance Vampirus - Level 40 Necromancer | Mottley Crue - Level 30 Rogue | Renovatio - Level 3 Cleric | Abradolf Lincler - Level 40 Cleric | Drowning - Level 35 Enchanter | Oradan Omnipotent - Level 57 Magician | Chubbz Zilla - Level 40 Monk - Scaled Brotherhood
Closed Thread