Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2015, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You actually logged right back in next to me at 59%, but we were so giddy and excited that we just gated.
If I remember you told me that the small bard strike force chasing my train on Jody wasn't you guys? Fucker knocked me unconscious while I was training and I landed dirge while on the ground and killed him lol
Old 09-13-2015, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Creating my paladin Lennart shortly before Kunark and tearing shit up on the XP-HIGHWAY with Tombom was a great time
Rem when I deleved your warrior from 57 to 51
Old 09-13-2015, 02:35 PM
Sarnak

for me its the nec botb fight vs whoever was on zozo. defending live belt was fun, rallos nec botb champ + 2nd server wide test copy. The strat I used on live didn't work here because of pet pathing in arena, was at 2% quivering veil bought me 150hp and some time to rethink strat, was pretty fun coming back from that close to death with ppl rooting against u

outside of that all the massive 50vs50 battles with nihilum vs azrael <insert version here) near KC for VS

good times, hard to believe this server is on what year 4 now?
Rushx the Warlock - R99
Old 09-13-2015, 03:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rem when I deleved your warrior from 57 to 51
58.5 to 53, to end up being restored to lvl 57.
Old 09-13-2015, 04:18 PM
Fire Giant

August 2013 low hp bard kiting in OT, DL and BW during double xp weekend. Had some sweet trains going that brought in a few levels per pull. Tons of fun.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 09-13-2015, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

My favorite moment was the confirmation window from uninstalling. I screenshotted it even.
Old 09-13-2015, 05:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gotta say, even tho its mass pvp related, was when nilly and azrael were in a standoff in dreadlands. PVP happened, azrael fled into a tunnel, quickly followed by the entirety of nilly. was a slaughterfest and a good ole time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes.

Thinking back though, i think launchday was the best fun i ve had on here. Everyone was lvl 1-3 when i logged in, ~100 players in Gfay and tons of small gangs tried to stay alive/kill the other gangs.
I was just gonna try it out for an hour or two since i was bored on blue. Never logged back on there, cept for a few transfers (when it was allowed).
Old 09-14-2015, 09:31 AM
Fire Giant

I think every encounter is my most memorable encounter here.
Old 09-14-2015, 10:41 AM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

5 Minutes later, awesome vp fight. salem trained hoshkar :P
Old 09-14-2015, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

killing some gnolls for their fangs in the hills of qeynos, when out of the mouth of blackburrow comes three players: bard, rogue, wizard. knowing whats up, i high tail it to the guards with these three close behind in my shift-t. the wizard keeps stopping to cast something, i resist one and dont stop.. the rogue so close i can hear her footfalls. over the hill i see the guard tower, when i take a backstab. i do a little sidestep and spin, causing the rogue to keyboard turn... giving me my advantage to strafe run and arrive at the guard hut with over half-health. this is when i turn around and see the gang has not given up pursuit.. they shortly arrive at the hut to see me sitting, medding. i guess the bloodthirst was too much for the rogue, as she runs behind me and stabs me... which results in the guards killing her. i then ask the others if they want the same fate, to which they replied that i would have to leave eventually. so we sit there for 25 minutes until i decide to logout and go back to blue. NEVER AGAIN