Scrawny Gnoll

Smeagollum

25 troll sk
Old 05-09-2016, 02:15 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Ickthis 28 monk
Old 05-09-2016, 02:19 PM
Fire Giant

Fun contest, thanks again! was glad to come in 2nd place, I didn't think I would
Old 05-09-2016, 02:55 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hi! Best of luck with RL.
Old 05-09-2016, 03:04 PM
Kobold

Tekilia could benefit from these rewards. What must I do?
Old 05-09-2016, 03:12 PM
Large Bat

Good luck
Old 05-09-2016, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tekilia could benefit from these rewards. What must I do?
Delete your character and stop confusing people is what you must do

#WuTangForever
Old 05-09-2016, 06:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would have been real but your poor attitude made me want to troll everyone. Thanks for being such a maggot. Maybe we'll try again some day!
Wait, so it's my fault that you're a troll? I thought it was a pretty decent contest idea, and only put a few hundred hours into the thing to set you up with something as grandiose as your prizes. 100% of the people I mentioned it to told me you were full of crap, but as you and I have been talking music and your training for years on one toon or another thought you'd have more respect for the effort it takes to create something like the concertino I wrote, the performances Zanderr recorded, and the other solid submissions than you ultimately proved. I'm actually more disappointed in you than mad on that count.

And I'm willing to put my "poor attitude" against your laughable excuses any day. You didn't have to consider me in the prizes anyway, so don't pretend that you not awarding them is anything other than you being a troll because you want to be a troll. You don't get to spit on others and pretend its my fault. If it will help, I hereby remove myself from consideration publicly, just as I did in a PM to you privately. Now it's all on you, as it always has been.

Just so we're on the same page, around the time I penned the cadenza I realized this concerto is bigger than your entire stash of pixels will ever be, so understand that my annoyance and mocking of you isn't because you didn't follow through on a troll contest, its that you could have grabbed the coattails of something more permanent than your fungi stick or your RoA (I have three of them) and instead decided to put a turd-stained image of yourself on it as it blew by. You're not hurting me in the least by not awarding me any pixels. Delete the fungi stick for all I care, I'd have two by now if I was motivated by them. You are, however, pissing me off that the dedication to my first piano concerto has to be about what a moran you are as opposed to how cool this contest idea was.
Eldest 60 Iksar
Old 05-09-2016, 08:08 PM
Kobold

On the chance that this is a troll thread, gimme da lootz.

Ingame: Soriyama
Closed Thread