Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

View Poll Results: What will be your primary class on Green, considering the Classic changes?
Bard 41 7.18%
Cleric 53 9.28%
Druid 67 11.73%
Enchanter 64 11.21%
Magician 39 6.83%
Monk 26 4.55%
Necromancer 52 9.11%
Paladin 29 5.08%
Ranger 36 6.30%
Rogue 31 5.43%
Shadow Knight 34 5.95%
Shaman 46 8.06%
Warrior 27 4.73%
Wizard 26 4.55%
Voters: 571. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2019, 11:09 AM
Sarnak

Melee DPS might be in high demand at launch. Even the non-hardcore players that aren't represented in this poll mostly know that monks are poor and there aren't many good rogue piercers.
Old 10-19-2019, 11:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everytime i have to make a new main i get dissapointed how few classes ogre and troll ended up with

sucks man, they should have been allowed evil clerics and paladins
... shadow knight ??? ....... shaman????
Old 10-19-2019, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everytime i have to make a new main i get dissapointed how few classes ogre and troll ended up with

sucks man, they should have been allowed evil clerics and paladins
Ogres and Trolls being allowed to be Clerics? Do you know how dumb Ogres and Trolls are in this game? How could they ever know how to communicate with the HOLY gods and gain clericial power? They wouldn't be able to. This is why they can be Shaman. They can still believe in like hippie stuff like being one with the planet and stuff.

And Paladins makes absolutely no sense! Paladins are holy warriors that crusade for good and light.
Old 10-19-2019, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natewest1987 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... shadow knight ??? ....... shaman????
Exactly!
Old 10-19-2019, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ogres and Trolls being allowed to be Clerics? Do you know how dumb Ogres and Trolls are in this game? How could they ever know how to communicate with the HOLY gods and gain clericial power? They wouldn't be able to. This is why they can be Shaman. They can still believe in like hippie stuff like being one with the planet and stuff.

And Paladins makes absolutely no sense! Paladins are holy warriors that crusade for good and light.
I feel like anything can be a cleric. From a lore perspective, a god with a mission would love to speak into the ear of a giant death machine, and their wisdom scores are passable.

No intelligence primary classes though thats for sure ;p
Old 10-19-2019, 09:02 PM
Kobold

Still going with a troll sk this time. But I will be making the run to neriak upon creation.
Old 10-19-2019, 09:18 PM
Fire Giant

Playing an enchanter for the first time, my wife is set on playing a druid. Enchanter seems like it’ll be the best as a duo, plus the class seems like one that I’ll get a lot of use out of in the long run.

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Last edited by El-Hefe; 10-19-2019 at 09:27 PM..
Old 10-19-2019, 09:36 PM
Sarnak

Have my heart set on an ogre shaman (I think?). Really looking forward to small melee groups with SKs, Rogues, Paladins and others not intent on making 50 in a week.
Old 10-19-2019, 09:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still going with a troll sk this time. But I will be making the run to neriak upon creation.
Is Neriak better for newbies? I haven't played a dark elf in a while, but the area around Neriak has always seemed really sparse on mobs. Not like Innothule Swamp.
Old 10-19-2019, 10:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primordial Ooze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is Neriak better for newbies? I haven't played a dark elf in a while, but the area around Neriak has always seemed really sparse on mobs. Not like Innothule Swamp.
Idk if it's really better or not but ive played so many dark elves over the years that I know Nektulos like the back of my hand. But I just realized there won't be anyone to bind for atleast a few hours so maybe I will just stay in the swamp after all.
Closed Thread