Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-21-2021, 01:54 AM
Sarnak

I've been retired 15 years this month. Life is good.
Old 09-21-2021, 05:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did around 75 olllies i think. My legs are sore AF

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Here's my better looking quad. full physique before and after in like 3 months. trying to get my 6 pack back still.
Nice man, get at it

Show that before and after whenever
Old 09-21-2021, 09:48 PM
Fire Giant

Got out for a short motorcycle ride for the first time in months! Gotta do it more!
Old 09-22-2021, 07:37 PM
Banned

oh its the big day...ohhhh new high technology in my blood

no more whining all my problems shall be fixt!

Old 09-28-2021, 03:48 AM
Fire Giant

Just landed in Barcelona for a quick work trip.

Started a new job right as covid hit that promised a fair amount of travel around EMEA but then went into lockdown, so this is my first trip finally!

Bring on the paella!
Old 09-28-2021, 04:01 PM
Banned

^
WTG! GL

I am gonna get shredded by mid-November for a Vegas trip. That’s the goal, Mike Thurston-level physique. Not playing as much p99 due to Nilbog and most players hating my class and planning to nerf it, so will have lots of time to work out

Shredded!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CFD50C83-2620-460F-B892-73341FD5DBFF.jpg (19.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-28-2021, 09:36 PM
Planar Protector

Here we have it folks, today I weighed in at 160lbs before skating. So minus the shoes and the sweat weight, I'm probably like 158lbs in this photo.

And here's where I came from more or less. My worst recorded weight was 245lbs, but I for sure could have been heavier, who knows. This picture was about 6 months into my weight loss, I was too ashamed to take a picture at my worst.

Sure, my stomach is loose skin city, but I feel like I'm just about lean enough to start building back and actually have a decent looking physique. Lemme know

I guess my ideal weight if I built up some muscle over the next few years would be like 180ish, 175? I'm 5'11
Last edited by GinnasP99; 09-28-2021 at 09:46 PM..
Old 09-28-2021, 10:22 PM
Banned

^
WTG! VERY noticeable weight loss. To the point where if you used a particular product or program you could probably actually sell the before and after pic rights to them to use in advertising

That’s one thing I was considering doing with my gym. LA fitness at one point had all these banners up of before and after pics of their members, and I thought damn, I shoulda came to them with mine and said “look you can use these in ads, say it was because of your gym, but don’t display them at the gym I go to for privacy reasons, and I’d like a free or reduced price membership”. But I never did

The thing with loose skin is it will tighten/shrink on its own naturally, just keep a clean diet with lots of water. No need for any fancy/risky stuff. All of my loose skin from being 260lbs went away over the years, even the lightning bolt stretch marks are so faint now you can barely even see them

For sure you can get to 175-180. It’s up to you how you do it, but I wouldn’t fall into the trap of “bulking”/“cutting”. That’s just extra stress on your mind and body. You can put on the extra muscle while still keeping a low bodyfat, the belief that one needs to “bulk” by over-eating and then re-cut the fat has been disproven

Amazing progress and keep at it. HMU if ya have any questions on supps, exercises and stuff

Edit: I can’t skate to save my life, props for figuring that out. All I wanted to do as a kid with a skateboard was to do an Ollie and I couldn’t ever even do 1 lol
Last edited by unsunghero; 09-28-2021 at 10:28 PM..
Old 09-28-2021, 10:31 PM
Banned

Nice ginnas!

I'm actually starting to lose weight lately

currently 170 pounds

I'm hoping to lose about 20 ish pounds this year if possible [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-28-2021, 10:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm hoping to lose about 20 ish pounds this year if possible [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Orchiectomy has good results from what I've seen. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good luck!