Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-29-2021, 10:05 AM
Planar Protector

I found intermittent fasting to work pretty well.

Then the most basic tip I give everyone trying to lose weight is to make the simple switch to drinking water ONLY no excuse no leeway just the very simple aspect of no longer drinking anything that is not water. Later on you can move on to home made smoothies but start with the easy cut and dry water only rule.

For a lot of overweight people cutting out the poison drinks is like 10 zillion calories lost.

A lot of people like to focus on what they can add to their life to improve it like "if I just start eating some peas instead" like Ginnas mentioned mostly you can just cut a couple of basic things and make huge strides.

1. Water only no other drink
2. Next elite level - no dairy except butter to cook your scrambled eggs in (cuz they're gross cooked in oil)

The dairy one automatically cuts out a huge amount of toxic pastry type foods from your life while still allowing you bread for sandwhiches which should be cut out but this also helps you think about what is inside each of the food items you eat. You look at a muffin and you think "does that have butter" and you're like "yeah,, probably a fuck ton" and then you also think "and so much sugar and other garbage..."

Instead of just thinking of the flavor as good / bad

Nice work Ginnas.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 09-29-2021, 12:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also, if you're looking to get super lean, be ready to experience hunger. That's normal. Fatties these days experience 20 seconds of hunger and lose it, I'm typically "hungry" like 4-6 hours out of the day.
Ohhh yeah. That empty feeling. That hollow ache at the center of you. Takes a lot of discipline to ignore that for hours on end
Old 09-29-2021, 12:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was slow with work and got to play P99 for like 6 hours straight today (while getting paid)
nice
Old 09-30-2021, 10:40 PM
Sarnak

Got my teeth less stained today. They called it "whitened" but, naa, less stained is better. I'm having an insert fitted next week and they need a new bench mark for the color. I have a brighter smile, except for the missing tooth.
Also got my hearing aids adjusted. That will help in communicating with the wife. Maybe.
Old 09-30-2021, 10:51 PM
Banned

I have begun experiencing unconfused hunger signals again, and when I eat food it tastes good and makes me feel better. I also no longer feel like someone inflated my belly button with a tire pump. My energy level is also through the roof; I am everytime amazed at how much strength is left in me after one of these long episodes.

Oh and lastly, the whole experience cut off a VERY difficult 15lbs and, ya, I'd do me. I haven't achieved this weight since 2007 (i was still a minor - ooooooooo).

Do your workouts yall. Or you'll be sorry later, when you can't. !!!
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 09-30-2021 at 10:57 PM..
Old 10-01-2021, 01:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Do your workouts yall. Or you'll be sorry later, when you can't. !!!
Oh yeah. I was going to a workout place for about 4 years before the wuflu shut everything down. It's open again and I can lift, press, curl almost as much as I was then.
Studly here.
Old 10-01-2021, 01:52 AM
Banned

I finally got my grades up

gf was very pleased and we went out to eat!
Old 10-01-2021, 01:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I finally got my grades up

gf was very pleased and we went out to eat!
Does your gf also hate "trannies" and equate them with criminals and drug users?
Old 10-01-2021, 02:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does your gf also hate "trannies" and equate them with criminals and drug users?
I don't like annoying people
Old 10-01-2021, 02:32 AM
Fire Giant

Spanish coworker took me to the small town of El Papiol outside Barcelona where his family owns a restaurant. Ate and drank myself silly on amazing Spanish food and wine while getting the VIP treatment. Was refreshing to see a nice quiet town after spending the week in the big city.

Apparently today is the 4 year anniversary of Catalonia's referendum for independence, and i'm told it's going to get crazy with protests and partying. My hotel is smack dab in the middle of downtown so I should have a good view of the action. Will definitely be wearing my Barcelona football club shirt today!
Last edited by nostalgiaquest; 10-01-2021 at 02:37 AM..