Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-01-2021, 12:22 PM
Banned

Another beautiful day today. Feels good man.
Old 11-01-2021, 12:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Strange feeling. My boss fired me for not getting vaccinated .. even though I've been working remotely for a long time .. I'm at home. I don't want anywhere .. It's still not the best, right?)) Opened duckdice, made a couple of bets, won)). No, not much, but the fact itself was important. Use the time to try working for yourself or look for a new boss? What would you choose?
Sorry man, I was in the same boat, either get vaxxed by nov 1 or be put on unpaid leave, basically saying I’d be fired but could possibly come back after getting vaxxed

I didn’t need the vaxx, already beat covid easily last year. Got first shot a few weeks ago with no problems. A little worried about 2nd shot bc Moderna on men under 40 has had a rare heart complication in like 1/6000 people but it’s still rare enuf I’ll roll the dice

If you didn’t have very strong feelings/concerns about the vaxx you could go and get it and see about coming back to your old job. A lotta places are desperate for people, maybe your old one was

Otherwise I wouldn’t recommend working for self if that work is doing bets/gambling. Lotta places are hiring atm, if it were me I’d put out applications
Old 11-01-2021, 01:30 PM
Banned

if you can't follow simple instructions or be a man and take the shot,

your a pussy and deserve to be put off

not a huge fucking deal

hope this helps

also gambling kills
Old 11-01-2021, 01:32 PM
Banned

i am eating leftover pozole i made yesterday
Old 11-02-2021, 02:03 PM
Banned

it's been a long time since i was able to do things for myself without asking others to do them and today I

vacuumed my room some
emptied out the bathroom drawers to make them easier to clean for someone else
changed the battery on the vacuum
made my own salad
helped a person do some stuff
made my own salad (mostly!!)
ground my own pepper
communicated in a nice and assertive and kind way
did dishes and cleaned up after myself

I didn't do everything myself today, I did do some things at least it's a huge improvement and there's like 20 things someone else didn't have to do for me or that i didn't have to rely on someone else to do and that freaks me out because i can't stand being dependent on other people [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

oh ya and I washed my face and brushed my teeth
Old 11-02-2021, 04:38 PM
Sarnak

As I was leaving the community center today, there was a pavilion with a table and five men sitting and standing there. On the table I saw some US flags and a sign reading something about firemen. When I pulled up and stopped near them, I rolled down the window. They all looked to see what I was going to ask/say. I said, "Make haste Brandon", and got five bark laughs and continued laughing. I made someone happy today.
Old 11-03-2021, 06:41 AM
Large Rat

Lately, a lot of good things have been happening in my life. For example, yesterday I won at https://oddsdigger.com/at/tennis. In fact, I have been playing for only a few months and there are already good results. It is because of the quarantine that often stay at home and began to rest better. I think that each of us should be more positive.
Old 11-03-2021, 03:29 PM
Banned

I get to grill lampchops 2 day [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-04-2021, 08:47 AM
Banned

Those lambchops turned out pretty swell!
Old 11-04-2021, 02:31 PM
Fire Giant

After a couple of nights of not sleeping well I slept awesome last night and feel great!!

Saying that makes me feel SUPER old though, lol