Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: This was pure self defense!
They were coming at him! 18 39.13%
He should have stayed home. 17 36.96%
A medic with a rifle? 6 13.04%
The Towers were like Antifa! 5 10.87%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2021, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Rittenhouse-stans around here refuse to answer a simple question:

Would you agree the use of deadly force to protect property would justify murder charges under Wisconsin law?
Old 11-10-2021, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rittenhouse-stans around here refuse to answer a simple question:

Would you agree the use of deadly force to protect property would justify murder charges under Wisconsin law?
Bro you just dangling out a strawman like a worm on a hook
Old 11-10-2021, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro you just dangling out a strawman like a worm on a hook
Nuh uh, I'm sallying from the Motte.
Old 11-10-2021, 06:20 PM
Banned

It's possible. I suppose you can charge anyone with anything though.

As a society we are at a big tipping point. Especially Wisconsin's as to who and what and where and when and how the authority for deadly forces.

It's an important discussion to have.

I don't think children should be put or allowed in situations where the cops and national guard should have been. And when we crucify a 17 year old over this. We are basically passing our guilt and condemning civilians to the neglectful authority of their police and governance. Children to the negligent authority of their parents.

In 1930 Kyle would have been a man. And doing his duty. Perhaps we are heading in the opposite direction yet with a state which won't do its duty. Instead passing it on to children and then burning them at the stake for taking any action at all. Right wrong or indifferent.

Maybe I'm a bit sensitive because I have been in similar situations to Kyle's and those could have turned out worse. And the police weren't there for me either.
Old 11-10-2021, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Think about that for 3 seconds. The threat of someone taking your gun from you would justify deadly force in any and all situations where you have a gun.

I bet you feel pretty silly right now. ��
Under any circumstance, an attempt to forcibly disarm a person is considered a clear and present danger to anyone in posession of a firearm. The only reason one would attempt to disarm an individual by force is to reduce their combat posture to such a degree that your own use of any force will not be hindered.

Correct Assumption: If you are gonna pull the gun from my hands, you intend to use it, or your own force against me.

so go out and test your theory by reaching to grab a holstered firearm from someone open carrying, then go ahead and try to assume control of a cop's holstered firearm.

check back and let me know how that works out.

If some dude is wielding a firearm, the police don't try to close the distance and take control of the gun with their own hands, they shoot until the subject is down.

Any thoughts to the contrary come from a place of ignorance with regard to firearm law, training, and experience.
Last edited by Trexller; 11-10-2021 at 06:30 PM..
Old 11-10-2021, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Kyle would deffo want a new Red server. Amirite.
Old 11-10-2021, 06:25 PM
Fire Giant

I like how he fake cried without shedding a single tear. His acting coach must be disappointed. Tugg Speedman.
Old 11-10-2021, 06:26 PM
Banned

I wonder where the phrase "burn the witch" comes from? Is it purely literary, historical, philosophical? All three?
Old 11-10-2021, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder where the phrase "burn the witch" comes from? Is it purely literary, historical, philosophical? All three?
Basically the catholic church banned anything science related, because as more people figured things out, it undermined their authority.

So if you were a practitioner of any science that did not affirm the divine right of the church, you were labeled a heretic, then in western cultures it was witches.

Fuck the catholic church for forcing 500 years of dark ages upon the world, if it werent for those creepy pedos in their pointy hats desperately clinging to their pyramid scheme revenue streams for 5-6 centuries, humanity would have already conquered the solar system and beyond, cured all disease, and actually have a real shot at a cohesive utopia.
Old 11-10-2021, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

Been watching all day today.

My heart goes out to Rittenhouse.

He dominated on the stand today.
Closed Thread