Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-11-2021, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-11-2021, 06:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Theresa tam didn't actually get palsy just fyi.
Proud of you for looking this up. Every single one of toxiboys memes are easily disproved. Yet still he persists. He probably still thinks trump actually won the election. I won’t suggest you look through his post history, but he’s been wrong about pretty much everything in the last few years. Elections and fraud, covid, vaccines, you name it.

I enjoy your presence on this board Toxipoo, but at some point you’ll need to accept the fact that your a dumb dumb Floridaman.
Old 11-11-2021, 07:35 PM
Banned

Moderna vaccine gave me cancer

Jk, but I may actually have cancer. Had a small lump on the right side of my neck (prior to ever getting the vaccine), went to a dermatologist which was a mistake. This dermatologist seemed to completely not give a shit, felt the lump for like 5 seconds, then prescribed me an antibiotic saying it might be an infection. Yeah….but….it doesn’t hurt, it feels hard, and I don’t have any other sx’s of infection such as fever or fatigue, soooo. Either way 15 minutes cost me $85 after my insurance paid their amount

Lo and behold I take the antibiotic as prescribed and it does nothing for the lump. Lump remains exact same size, no bigger or smaller. Then I get the vaccine, and 2 days after the second shot my throat gets sore and I notice another lump, this now on the left side of my neck under my chin. This one hurts a tiny bit to press on

So then I make an appointment with a nurse practitioner, which is all I can get same day after trying 10+ different doctor’s offices. All primary care doctors are booked until January I was hearing. So what are people supposed to do, just fuck off for a few months?

Yesterday I get in to see the NP. She actually seems to give a shit, feels the new lump on the left side, says that my lymph node is swollen. Then she feels the shit out of the original lump on the right, way longer than the last doctor felt it. She thinks that it’s also a swollen lymph node. I’m like swollen for like 3 straight months, that doesn’t make sense. She says she wants to have an ultrasound of it, so now I gotta get that done

If it’s a tumor I’m gonna name it Marla. Throat cancer is no joke, not one of the better ones to have. Pretty fucking weird considering I’ve never smoked a cigarette in my life, and I only smoked weed for a few years before switching to edibles, and I’m otherwise healthy as fuck. Some cancer does run in the family though, ma had breast, uncle had prostate
Old 11-11-2021, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
went to a dermatologist which was a mistake. This dermatologist seemed to completely not give a shit, felt the lump for like 5 seconds, then prescribed me an antibiotic saying it might be an infection. Y
Old thing but typically lazy research for project 199 posting https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK225187/

I have had several similar experiences and one very recently with my children. Unfortunately it is almost like an auto mechanic you can't really just count on whoever you talked to first to be actually giving you a competent diagnosis.

Trouble is with the medical system each visit costs lots more money and is much more difficult and much more dangerous (getting sick from people in the hospital who are sick) than it is to get second opinions on your car.

This is just more fuel to the "science skeptics" out there but its not that they are actually skeptical about science, they just remember how often they have been lied to and how many times bunk has been presented to them as "cold hard motherfuckin science fact"

I mean reading kids books about the origins of the universe makes it seem like some guy in a white jacket was there watching it start. Sketchy ass concepts about evolutionary history of a human and stuff told to kids like the santa clause story.

Anyways I hope you get your potential cancer well figured out and find someone who cares about you.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-16-2021, 10:35 PM
Banned

My old Tae Kwon Do instructor’s wife just died of Covid

Had visited with her when she was in town months ago. I remember her saying she was un-vaxxed

She should have gotten the vaxx. She was in her mid-70’s with a history of hypertension. The risks from covid outweighed the risks of the vaxx for her. I don’t think she even had any particular strong reason for not

Very sad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-17-2021, 04:29 AM
Banned

I think someone is upset about vaccines and being uneducated...
Its hard to debate when you dont understand how vaccines work.
Just post memes with numbers and charts with no sources or context saying "I win everything i never wrong ever"
Old 11-17-2021, 04:32 AM
Banned

I know some cops are dead because of it. They didnt like to be told what to do. Wearing masks and vaccines are for pussies, said the 134 cops dead from covid.

Wouldnt want your "friends" at work to make fun of you for wearing a mask...

Oh body armor helmet and armored vehicles/tanks to assault a black womans house suspected of selling bird seed?? Bring it on.

Wear body armor 24 hours a day? Carry a gun 24 hours a day for "protection" but wont wear a mask to protect their family or health.. LOLOL
Old 11-17-2021, 06:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My old Tae Kwon Do instructor’s wife just died of Covid

Had visited with her when she was in town months ago. I remember her saying she was un-vaxxed

She should have gotten the vaxx. She was in her mid-70’s with a history of hypertension. The risks from covid outweighed the risks of the vaxx for her. I don’t think she even had any particular strong reason for not

Very sad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A probable cause for being 'confused' regarding the vaxx is, well, all the confusion.
Put the right face/icon/professional up there and if you identify with it, whether it's right or wrong ya going do it.
Or indifference to it can affect your decision as well. We may well think 'All those antivaxxers can't be wrong even though I'm not AntiVaxx per se. So it can't hurt to hold off a bit.'
Same for those that vaxxed and they die ( for whatever reason) All those vaxxers canny be wronganated dang nabbit!
Now I've just confused myself... dangnabbit
Old 11-17-2021, 12:40 PM
Banned

Why do we have to agree with someone for them to be right?
Old 11-17-2021, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Soon you wont be able to buy foo without saying god bless the USA, then we'll know what the mark actually is.

Until then these mandates got me

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]