Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2021, 12:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol ya man that would have pissed me off if i was pence, probably a good thing that happened
Old 11-12-2021, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

lucky for pence he does not feel the highs nor lows of emotion.
Old 11-12-2021, 01:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lucky for pence he does not feel the highs nor lows of emotion.
u think so?, i bet he has the same emotional impulse issues i have seems like he could snap at any moment and go completely insane (sometimes attack, sometimes freeze and feint if like there's no targets and i'm just having an anxiety attack)

u would think i was unemotional if u only ever met me in a professional setting or under like crisis level pressure in a 3rd party situation (a highway car crash) (i lose control when backed into a corner tho (or if someone waves a gun at me or like I feel like there is no alternative to get out only through))

i'm a complete animal in bed or at the bbq and beach tho
Last edited by starkind; 11-12-2021 at 01:18 PM..
Old 11-12-2021, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

haha people that call their wives mother I've found to be bulletproof [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-12-2021, 01:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha people that call their wives mother I've found to be bulletproof [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh wierd i didn't know that lol thats creepy but ok, it's america

ya pence would probably make me go berserk if he creeped on me i mostly ignored him tho
Old 11-12-2021, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh wierd i didn't know that lol thats creepy but ok, it's america

ya pence would probably make me go berserk if he creeped on me i mostly ignored him tho
lol im just making a crack about how the old republicans are like this basically

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-12-2021, 01:31 PM
Banned

they think about me a lot tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

they have whole entire lobbies dedicated to thinking about similar ppl and probably enjoy 'certain types of prostitutes' so...

anyway all my private feeds were like 'lol republican's in town time to work'
Old 11-12-2021, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

I hear you lol u right
Old 11-12-2021, 01:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u think so?, i bet he has the same emotional impulse issues i have seems like he could snap at any moment and go completely insane (sometimes attack, sometimes freeze and feint if like there's no targets and i'm just having an anxiety attack)

u would think i was unemotional if u only ever met me in a professional setting or under like crisis level pressure in a 3rd party situation (a highway car crash) (i lose control when backed into a corner tho (or if someone waves a gun at me or like I feel like there is no alternative to get out only through))

i'm a complete animal in bed or at the bbq and beach tho
The problem with Pence is that he values his political career more than standing up for himself. Im sure he has his own internal opinions which he will never ever air in public as long as he has any political prospects within the GOP.

This also applies to like 50% of the GOP serving in Washington (the Ted Cruz's and the Marco Rubio's of the party). When your party is morally and ethically corrupt, people tend to sell their soul. Most of the GOP have done so.
Last edited by walfreyydo; 11-12-2021 at 01:49 PM..
Old 11-12-2021, 01:44 PM
Sarnak

I'm too old and tired of this crud. I'm sticking my head in the sand and letting you younger firebrands fix or screw it up. You are the ones that will have to live with it. MY generation was pristine and never made mistakes. ;p. Then came along the boomers and stuff went sideways.
Live long and prosper.
Closed Thread