Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: This was pure self defense!
They were coming at him! 18 39.13%
He should have stayed home. 17 36.96%
A medic with a rifle? 6 13.04%
The Towers were like Antifa! 5 10.87%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2021, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doesn't that just prove that Antifa are in fact not the real fascists?

A Nazi would never give soup away for free. Sometimes not even bread.
my fave meme of 20what3ever it was

I just love the way trump sounds interrupting himself constantly when hes sayign this lol he was such a funny prez
Old 11-13-2021, 02:25 PM
Banned

They throw, ya know, the soup. All the soups. Tremendous, tremendous soups. Ya know some say maybe the best soups in the world, maybe all time, they don't know. Because the people, they, you know they only throw the best soups. They come to me, thousands at a time, they say Mr.Trump thank you, for your tremendous.... pantry, full of these.. fine soups. I say to them you're very welcome.
Old 11-13-2021, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

This may be graphic for some.

https://youtu.be/n_7QHRNFOKE (it wont embed)

EVERY VIDEO OF KYLE RITTENHOUSE (KENOSHA SHOOTING)
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-13-2021 at 03:07 PM..
Old 11-13-2021, 03:13 PM
Banned

I love how the same people who require safe spaces on college campuses lest they hear a word or concept that upsets them are now making fun of an 18 year old kid for crying because he was forced to kill people to stay alive. "Misgendering is VIOLENCE and it may cause PTSD!! Lol rittenhouse crying lolol stupid pussy!!"

Seriously the left is just completely morally bankrupt at this point, all while thinking of themselves as moral exemplars. Jump ship now if you are still a part of that awful political ideology. It's poison for control-hungry sociopaths.
Old 11-13-2021, 03:23 PM
Fire Giant

Shut up Baler
Old 11-13-2021, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

fight fight fight! (in a civil war)

(so china can take taiwan and the south china sea and do a HK thing with australia, and Russia can take Ukraine and half of Europe)

If you dont think this is what happening and it ahs nothing to do with trump other than he is one of the things they're using to piss each other off, you're a dancing monkey.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-13-2021 at 03:26 PM..
Old 11-13-2021, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Ooloo it’s universal and likely that the internal turmoil is to make it easier for us to ignore china and Russia’s flexing but maybe we’ll do a good job as world police still.

Love your neighbor
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-13-2021, 06:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how the same people who require safe spaces on college campuses lest they hear a word or concept that upsets them are now making fun of an 18 year old kid for crying because he was forced to kill people to stay alive. "Misgendering is VIOLENCE and it may cause PTSD!! Lol rittenhouse crying lolol stupid pussy!!"

Seriously the left is just completely morally bankrupt at this point, all while thinking of themselves as moral exemplars. Jump ship now if you are still a part of that awful political ideology. It's poison for control-hungry sociopaths.
Most people think all of the types of people you're referencing are ridiculous. And that goes for you as well.

Like most Trumptards, you confuse Twitter with real life and have trouble drawing the line between the ridiculous illiberal left who mainly live only there vs normal people IRL. This is because you're a zealot and extremist in your political positions, but are too stupid to realize it.
Old 11-13-2021, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

lol then hobart goes full monkey.
Old 11-13-2021, 07:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most people think all of the types of people you're referencing are ridiculous. And that goes for you as well.

Like most Trumptards, you confuse Twitter with real life and have trouble drawing the line between the ridiculous illiberal left who mainly live only there vs normal people IRL. This is because you're a zealot and extremist in your political positions, but are too stupid to realize it.
Ah yes "Not all" again. I've made the point many times that it is the *far* left, which is a fringe percent, but highly influential and ruthless in their ambitions.

So yes, "NOT ALL!!!" of the left, not that I said it was.
Closed Thread