Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2016, 07:04 AM
Decaying Skeleton

As the Iksar in the picture, I am here to say 2 things, the first being that the gnome is actually my mother. Her and I got an IP exemption a long while ago (before Velious was released on this server) and are recently coming back. However, due to her not having the time to play, she doesn't really do much in game currently, and, under request, is using the gnome to run loot for me on HER account, and HER time, thus not dual boxing (or I would say it isn't), however I will not deny what's going on here. The second is that if a GM actually comes out and says that you can be banned for this, we will stop (I'd really appreciate a warning from the GMs before a flat out ban if you read this.)

That said, you said "the iksar goes idle while the gnome goes and sells." Well, I'm usually pretty idle with 10 minutes between camp clears (so much so, people have ran through and cleared the camp not even realizing I was there camping it.) The gnome logging out while you were there on a non-invis character was complete and total coincidence.
Old 07-16-2016, 08:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosetoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That second picture - LOL. Doxx, the owner of Doxxe and Doxe, routinely has his alt cleric, Doxe, and his porter, Doxxe, logged in by others to accomplish situational tasks.
covering for someone much?
Old 07-16-2016, 08:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by haladirk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As the Iksar in the picture, I am here to say 2 things, the first being that the gnome is actually my mother. Her and I got an IP exemption a long while ago (before Velious was released on this server) and are recently coming back. However, due to her not having the time to play, she doesn't really do much in game currently, and, under request, is using the gnome to run loot for me on HER account, and HER time, thus not dual boxing (or I would say it isn't), however I will not deny what's going on here. The second is that if a GM actually comes out and says that you can be banned for this, we will stop (I'd really appreciate a warning from the GMs before a flat out ban if you read this.)

That said, you said "the iksar goes idle while the gnome goes and sells." Well, I'm usually pretty idle with 10 minutes between camp clears (so much so, people have ran through and cleared the camp not even realizing I was there camping it.) The gnome logging out while you were there on a non-invis character was complete and total coincidence.
lol good try
Old 07-16-2016, 10:26 AM
Fire Giant

Let us know how much plat you end up making from the camp in total haladirk, curious what the plat risk is for a 30day suspension.
Old 07-16-2016, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

the post count of op and the the tldr post, just scream mental breakdown
Old 07-16-2016, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

D-

Ban the iksar
Old 07-16-2016, 11:30 AM
Banned

should be allowed
Old 07-16-2016, 12:16 PM
Banned

Boxing should either be allowed or it should be enforced if illegal. My mom was playing? Seriously?

Weird how she is completely static and not moving for hours until you are completely static and not moving while she runs to the camp.

As far as my mental state. You know, I am investing time like everyone else on this server. Only I started late, so late I didn't get a chance to RMT when it was legal, trade accounts when it was legal, or box when it was legal.

I expect standards to be enforced when its clearly against the rules, but I see this shit all the time. I don't bother taking pics until its just blatantly awful.

Situations are always, " Hang on, lemme get my room mate to log on! LOL " then he goes 100% idle while a 60 paladin pops in, casts res/buffs group, logs out, then the person starts moving again like its a clever cover that will keep them safe.

If its an issue of not enough manpower, why is it even a rule? No speeding because 1/100 people might get caught?

So yeah, I am crazy pissed off that there are rules that arent enforced and people treat it like another joke. IT WAS MY MOM I mean holy shit.

OMG newer account with not a giant post count! WOW HE MUST BE A NEW PLAYER TO THE SERVER, BETTER ACT LIKE HE IS A RETARD HURR DURR.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-16-2016, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Boxing should either be allowed or it should be enforced if illegal. My mom was playing? Seriously?

Weird how she is completely static and not moving for hours until you are completely static and not moving while she runs to the camp.

As far as my mental state. You know, I am investing time like everyone else on this server. Only I started late, so late I didn't get a chance to RMT when it was legal, trade accounts when it was legal, or box when it was legal.

I expect standards to be enforced when its clearly against the rules, but I see this shit all the time. I don't bother taking pics until its just blatantly awful.

Situations are always, " Hang on, lemme get my room mate to log on! LOL " then he goes 100% idle while a 60 paladin pops in, casts res/buffs group, logs out, then the person starts moving again like its a clever cover that will keep them safe.

If its an issue of not enough manpower, why is it even a rule? No speeding because 1/100 people might get caught?

So yeah, I am crazy pissed off that there are rules that arent enforced and people treat it like another joke. IT WAS MY MOM I mean holy shit.

OMG newer account with not a giant post count! WOW HE MUST BE A NEW PLAYER TO THE SERVER, BETTER ACT LIKE HE IS A RETARD HURR DURR.

RMT and Boxing was never legal.
Old 07-16-2016, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also the 4ish volunteers that work on this server do investigate twoboxing and such when they can. Have you not seen the plenty of "innocent" people that have posted about being banned for 2boxing?