Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2021, 04:18 PM
Sarnak

Default It is rumored......

There is a rumor that Horta ignores posts that compliment him. The rumored reason is that in his chosen position of contrarianism, he will have to take the other side and say the opposite. That's the hard part of being contrary, you get stuck there and ..... umm...something something. Not sure where I was going with this. Oh well, I've put this much effort into it I may as well continue.

Did you hear that Dr Fauchi has changed his mind so many times on masking, the vaccination and social distancing that he too has become a contrarianism proponent. Yes, it's almost like Horta could be Dr Fauchi. Have you ever seen them together? Huh? NO you haven't.

I think this is long enough.
Live long and prosper.
Old 10-16-2021, 04:25 PM
Banned

That's why I give him compliment sandwiches with constructive criticism between.

Sometimes they are open faced tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2021, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Did the Fauci movie good movie? I don't have disney.
Old 10-16-2021, 06:16 PM
Banned

I'm watching scorpion r now
Old 10-16-2021, 06:19 PM
Fire Giant

Is this what happens when an old person tries to meme?
Old 10-16-2021, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

I have a rumor idea, that the facebook whistleblower was a plant, by facebook, to strip social media platforms of section 230 of the communications decency act of 1996 that protects big platforms from being held liable based on what a user posts on their sites.

The reason that section exists is because companies cannot possibly afford to pay to monitor content like that..

Unless... they are as big as facebook.

If that is removed, then there will never be any competition for facebook in that arena again.

So hey, since both parties want it now I'd say: Buy at the dip!

Evidence/sources: Facebook could sue the pants off this woman legally very easily to at the very least shut her up... but they haven't filed one suit... because she's their girl, planted by them.
Old 10-16-2021, 07:17 PM
Banned

Probably
Old 10-16-2021, 07:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a rumor idea, that the facebook whistleblower was a plant, by facebook, to strip social media platforms of section 230 of the communications decency act of 1996 that protects big platforms from being held liable based on what a user posts on their sites.

The reason that section exists is because companies cannot possibly afford to pay to monitor content like that..

Unless... they are as big as facebook.

If that is removed, then there will never be any competition for facebook in that arena again.

So hey, since both parties want it now I'd say: Buy at the dip!

Evidence/sources: Facebook could sue the pants off this woman legally very easily to at the very least shut her up... but they haven't filed one suit... because she's their girl, planted by them.
I mean she might be a plant, cause she's basically just saying "Hey you know how facebook censors things? Well, they should do it more".

Like, fuck you bitch go live in north korea, they censor everything there. You'll be in heaven.

"Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequence, hur hur hur!!" -something kim jong un would say
Old 10-16-2021, 07:33 PM
Banned

Contrarian is just the opposite of dogmatic. Both are bad.

The correct path is logic, reason and critical thinking. And skepticism, but the first person you should be skeptical of is yourself.
Old 10-17-2021, 02:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this what happens when an old person tries to meme?
Maybe.
Closed Thread