Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Are you super excited about President Donald J. Trump? (PRIVATE POLL)
Yes, I am - enthusiastically 97 38.49%
No, I am not - enthusiastically 118 46.83%
He is Bush IV and I like it 37 14.68%
Voters: 252. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2019, 06:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forget about the time you were messaging me apologizing for your behavior on the forums after I helped you. Imagine in 2019 still thinking you need a rogue to get by a locked door. Or being so ignorant of the topic at hand you sprout out total bs like crypt being an easy solo camp for a chanter. I could count on one hand how many chanters I saw hold that entire camp solo in all my time spent there. And I taught of number of them how to do it. Without even playing the class lol. I could do it because I’m one of the few necros on this server that can charm solo crypt. I’d like to see you try and I would love to see you inevitably fail trying to figure it out. Just like you did on your shaman before I helped you out.
I will blame your post on crystal meth.

I have never on any server leveled a shaman past 54, and my 54 shaman is here on P99 and doesn't even have a Seb key. What was the toon name? I'll wait for the I cant remember cause I'm strung out.

Imagine playing on this server for 6 years and begging to follow people into Crypt then getting killed by a mid 50's enchanter camping with a trash mob pet and then raging about it on RNF for multiple days. We need not imagine
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=295030
Old 02-13-2019, 06:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will blame your post on crystal meth.

I have never on any server leveled a shaman past 54, and my 54 shaman is here on P99 and doesn't even have a Seb key. What was the toon name? I'll wait for the I cant remember cause I'm strung out.

Imagine playing on this server for 6 years and begging to follow people into Crypt then getting killed by a mid 50's enchanter camping with a trash mob pet and then raging about it on RNF for multiple days. We need not imagine
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=295030
I didn't beg anyone to follow in. They were going there and I just tagged behind. Then they trained me, talked about it and taped it.

Then they had to scramble and try and delete the video once Sirken took an interest in the case but it was too late by that point. Nice example lol. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-13-2019, 07:03 PM
Banned

I've let Teppler into the Crypt with my rogue and I'd do it again.

Get mad noobs
Old 02-13-2019, 07:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've let Teppler into the Crypt with my rogue and I'd do it again.

Get mad noobs
How much did I tip?
Old 02-13-2019, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't beg anyone to follow in. They were going there and I just tagged behind. Then they trained me, talked about it and taped it.

Then they had to scramble and try and delete the video once Sirken took an interest in the case but it was too late by that point. Nice example lol. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was watching the stream when this happened and that's not what happened.

How does a rogue get trained when he has hide/sneak in Sebilis? And lets assume he's not trying to solo as a rogue. Why take off hide?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Stay hidden next time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-13-2019, 07:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
How much did I tip?
I think you gave me 200p
Old 02-13-2019, 07:45 PM
Kobold

haha, Teppler being Teppler.
Old 02-13-2019, 07:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was watching the stream when this happened and that's not what happened.

How does a rogue get trained when he has hide/sneak in Sebilis? And lets assume he's not trying to solo as a rogue. Why take off hide?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Stay hidden next time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is like when someone's mom tries to get in the conversation, make judgement and isn't really following anything.

My brain hurts. I've never played a rogue. And you say you were watching the stream? You don't have the slightest awareness of what we are talking about.

I remember this situation very well. I knew these guys were going to train me because someone watching their stream tipped me off and thought it was fucked up what they were going to do.
Old 02-13-2019, 07:57 PM
Banned

Apparently I'm a rogue now who failed to solo and complained about getting trained. Swish knows this, he watched the stream where this happened.
Old 02-13-2019, 08:02 PM
Fire Giant

I dislike supporting either dems or reps. They're both corrupt as fuck. Both sides have aided in covering up bullshit that would have lead to exposure of special programs created and funded with little to no oversight on how the money is spent and ends up going back to the congress people.

I'll support Trump though because he's firmly against sanctuary city bullshit and Planned Parenthood, on top of getting conservative judges confirmed into federal courts and appellate courts, breaking records of previous administrations.

Current Los Angeles under liberal leadership - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7HozzSGakA

People behind covering up for Hillary and denouncing Donald - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-indict-trump/

The list of names from that article of people who actually retain their jobs and any kind of meaningful power is pretty damn low. Work's being done.
Closed Thread