Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2020, 03:17 PM
Orc

This is a very kind gesture, but the other guilds may have more fun without any ST involvement. Let guilds take down dragons at their own pace, under their own leadership. It may increase their appetite for the New Year.

Was it just a coincidence that a quake occurred exactly one week before Christmas day? Or did the GMs and ST coordinate?
Old 12-22-2020, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Better then the blue xmas event.
Old 12-22-2020, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Oh I see. So seal team was banned from raiding but then makes a fake kind gesture to be a part of open raids for targets that other guilds would be probably going for anyways?

Is that the deal?

Well I wish everyone luck.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-22-2020, 04:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I see. So seal team was banned from raiding but then makes a fake kind gesture to be a part of open raids for targets that other guilds would be probably going for anyways?

Is that the deal?

if they didnt they deserved to, but thats pretty much the gist. also they did it without consulting or conversing with ANY of the un members that they just rejoined after they left because they didnt get a favorable voice regarding 7 day targets. when this was announced no other guilds that I know of that planned on competing had agreed to it. However, fuck it, they own the server so they do what they want and fuck everyone else right.
Old 12-22-2020, 04:32 PM
Fire Giant

All you manna robe are belong to me.
Old 12-22-2020, 05:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All you manna robe are belong to me.
Didn't you get the memo? ST is saying no trak for anyone but ST because holiday gestures only go so far.
Old 12-22-2020, 05:05 PM
Kobold

Which Seal Team officers are we gearing?

See you there, can't wait.
Old 12-22-2020, 06:17 PM
Kobold

3 weeks ban needs to not count christmas open raid and régularise open raid.

Everyone knows this is an attempt of ST to bypass the raid ban.
Old 12-22-2020, 06:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Is that the deal?

They basically unilaterally decided to make all targets except for Trak open raid without consulting or even talking to any of the other raid guilds. The excuse Smash used was "well we don't really have much competition, so we didn't see a point in reaching out." Now if any guild has plans to compete because lets be real some people don't celebrate Christmas or can't see family this year, they look like the bad guys for saying no. No one is saying what they are doing is wrong, but to not even contact other guilds who are competitive is just slimy.
Old 12-22-2020, 06:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
The response to this are funny.

It looks like one of the more successful guilds on the green server is going to host and organize the slaying of multiple raid targets in an OPEN fashion and any participant can roll on any items that are appropriate for their class.

Sounds like a great opportunity for people with no raid time under their belts, and no DKP in seal team or other guilds to get some dragon items.

I dont see what the problem is.
St is banned from raids for 3 weeks as I understood, doing this they are hoping to bypass it.

ST never does anything that doesn't benefit themselves like either, just watching them spread their non sense in the UN is enough to make you lose all hope for makind.
Closed Thread