Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2021, 01:19 PM
Banned

Default Must have warrior items to have later on?

Some few items I can think off top of my head are ring 10 and wracked cord and maybe a regal band down the line?

Any other suggestions?

I am currently playing on green and my warrior is leveling very steadily. Warrior Epic

shouldn't be too hard at the moment and my guild should cover it for me <3

Atm I am using a WESS and a lamentation. Is the infestation or frostbringer better procs?

Should I stick to just slash (only)?

Thanks!
Last edited by Tunabros; 08-27-2021 at 01:21 PM..
Old 08-27-2021, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

There's a https://wiki.project1999.com/Equipping_a_Warrior, but so far all it has are the basics (the same as on the class page). It could certainly use some additions, to look like some of the other class "Equipping a ..." pages (eg. https://wiki.project1999.com/Equipping_a_Shaman).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-27-2021, 04:49 PM
Fire Giant

Cobalt bracer, pants or incarnadine bp for invis...tod for slows...I've actually slowed a dragon with tod b4.../nod

Infestation is better agro I think but honestly those weps probably so close it don't matter. Frost is better offhand..

Weps skill up so fast it doesn't matter at all what you skillup, use your best weps and if you get say a Trident offhand (piercing), it would max skill in an hour or less grouping..

That's all I can think of atm bug me if you ever have any specific war questions /nod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-27-2021, 06:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a https://wiki.project1999.com/Equipping_a_Warrior, but so far all it has are the basics (the same as on the class page). It could certainly use some additions, to look like some of the other class "Equipping a ..." pages (eg. https://wiki.project1999.com/Equipping_a_Shaman).
loramin does it ever cross your mind that is the first place people look

and that you don't think I looked there first and that the gear there is very limited

and doesn't show a variety of options?

you always have the worst responses

dropping someone a wiki article is just aids
Old 08-27-2021, 06:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cobalt bracer, pants or incarnadine bp for invis...tod for slows...I've actually slowed a dragon with tod b4.../nod

Infestation is better agro I think but honestly those weps probably so close it don't matter. Frost is better offhand..

Weps skill up so fast it doesn't matter at all what you skillup, use your best weps and if you get say a Trident offhand (piercing), it would max skill in an hour or less grouping..

That's all I can think of atm bug me if you ever have any specific war questions /nod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice advice! What is this tod you speak of?
Old 08-27-2021, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Truncheon of doom
Old 08-28-2021, 09:01 AM
Sarnak

i have a lotta fun on my war soloing these days using 2 bloodpoints, my dex isnt that great but its still a pretty noticable thing to heal for a few hundred every fight.

embalmers skinning knife is cool too, but i dont know if id say it is a must have item.

incarnadine bp is really great to have too as allishia already said.
Old 08-28-2021, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
loramin does it ever cross your mind that is the first place people look

and that you don't think I looked there first and that the gear there is very limited

and doesn't show a variety of options?

you always have the worst responses

dropping someone a wiki article is just aids
You know, I hear there's a way to fix things you don't like about the wiki ...

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-28-2021, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know, I hear there's a way to fix things you don't like about the wiki ...
You ban folks for fixing things that you don't agree with, hope that helps.
Old 08-28-2021, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Besides the other stuff mentioned here I’d say:
Some random clicky disposables (leatherfoot cap, golem wand, wort pot, ashenbone spear, shadow rings, larikan mask, root nets, midnight mallet…less for aggro than what-if moments)
Journeyman Walking Stick (s) for tash
Silken Whip and that 8/22 sword for snare attempts
A good low aggro/high dps 2h
Closed Thread