Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2019, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by chealin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're so fake you should sell yourself in a fucking vending machine in china.
So, you say you're in the sunny isles at the Acqualina but you're inside your supposed hotel room posting on p99 forums religiously? Lol, quality time with the wife and kids!

You must have had a great new years eve trolling the forums.

People who have nice things, dont need to brag about them...especially to "druggies" and the supposed losers on here. You're just a fake, admit it to yourself...you sound just like a trust fund kid who was picked on in school. You have no accomplishments in real life.

If you spent some more time teaching your kids maybe they're teeth wouldnt be rotting out of there head...its obviously not genetic, you have the teeth of a horse.

The amount of angst you have is palpable. You have spent more time on the forums than you did playing the game. Sick cunt lol. Keep on doing what you're doing.
It gives me something to laugh at and makes me feel good about my life!

DEUCES!
So I won't say I know Heartbrand very well but I'm a huge fan of Jews. HB always respected the Sabbath... which pretty much makes him a Jew! Likewise everything he touched in game was usually pretty golden. I'm thinking this very much applies to out of game.

My two cents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 01-06-2019, 11:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushmore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I won't say I know Heartbrand very well but I'm a huge fan of Jews. HB always respected the Sabbath... which pretty much makes him a Jew! Likewise everything he touched in game was usually pretty golden. I'm thinking this very much applies to out of game.

My two cents.
Just lol. Being rich in game equates to real life money? I'm sure there are quite a few Agathas on here that can attest to the invalidity of that sentiment.

Just being a jew doesn't make you rich either. You may have better connections because you're jewish, that may be true. But heartbrand is a fucking wanker who posts on this forum daily. He doesn't run multiple successful businesses and doesn't spend quality time with his three kids. He's a selfish cunt, a fake, a bigot, and a liar. Just based on his level of forum activity and the fact that he does play videogames, and did used to play this video game for many years. Like he said, he beat the game....he didn't do that playing 75 seconds a day!
Old 01-06-2019, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

I have looked at the forums a total of 17 mins this week and have made some healthy posts and have read all new content that I wanted. What is your play time for that same week kiddo?
Old 01-07-2019, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have looked at the forums a total of 17 mins this week
Tassador...

...proves that although lying on the internet is easy... not everyone is good at it.
Old 01-07-2019, 06:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tassador...

...proves that although lying on the internet is easy... not everyone is good at it.
Woulda been call "obsession" if it was 18 minutes. Close one.
Old 01-07-2019, 08:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tassador...

So it takes you more than 10 mins to read the red forums? I mean being honest here I know you’re like the lamest grown ass man here but how long do you think I am reading red forums a day?
Old 01-07-2019, 08:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Woulda been call "obsession" if it was 18 minutes. Close one.
You write 18 min essays and ignore people cause you’re a little girl.
Old 01-07-2019, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So it takes you more than 10 mins to read the red forums? I mean being honest here I know you’re like the lamest grown ass man here but how long do you think I am reading red forums a day?
Lol pretty much this. There about five new posts a day. I spend longer looking at Drudge Report.

I also love the good ol “man if you look at your phone for five minutes there’s no way you could accomplish anything else” argument.

Keep on hating, you’re welcome to send in a job application to J&M tax any time pal.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Keep on hating, you’re welcome to send in a job application to J&M tax any time pal.
You said you had a local business in boston, and another in ann arbor michigan....J&M Tax, which by the way has your name nowhere on the website of any of the various J/M Tax...soooooooo what businesses do you own that are so successful?

And prove it...since you like sending pictures of your kids and shit. Or don't and you'll prove my point.

either way, heartbrand the fake is here to stay it seems
Old 01-07-2019, 10:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by chealin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You said you had a local business in boston, and another in ann arbor michigan....J&M Tax, which by the way has your name nowhere on the website of any of the various J/M Tax...soooooooo what businesses do you own that are so successful?

And prove it...since you like sending pictures of your kids and shit. Or don't and you'll prove my point.

either way, heartbrand the fake is here to stay it seems
There are a few fakes who linger the forums after they quit R99.
Closed Thread