Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2020, 04:13 AM
Planar Protector

Feels good knowing that N&R have an orthodox vision of classic EQ which happens to almost completely match mine, and therefore we'll never see any Luclin+ heresy on P99.
Old 09-30-2020, 09:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-01-2020, 12:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leashing is in fact the most unclassic and uncool “feature” on p99. Remove immediately thanks
Leashing is classic as fuck. Just not with the permanant memwipe component. Mobs would
Leash, and then if you returned within a radius of the mob (from memory outside of view range/horizon still) they would reaggro and run to you.

Was obvious as heck in zone like dreamlands where an hour would pass and you’d be running around KC and this mob would beeline for you.
Old 10-01-2020, 12:03 AM
Fire Giant

How about a bazaar that takes a cut from sales. A random dice roll from 1% to 15% is taken and disappears off the server.

Removes plat. Win.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:45 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Certain QoL
SSRA + Bane dmg cause greenmist.

SSRA because SSRA
Old 10-10-2020, 04:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's how we got tab cycling and pet windows back.
Literally hopped back onto the forums to see if tab cycling and pet windows were back on Blue. I might actually start playing again :B
Old 10-11-2020, 11:44 AM
Large Bat

I also wish for QoL changes I have fond memories of.

Remember targeting something and seeing the /con color in the Target window?! OhhHhhh... that's the good stuff.
Old 10-11-2020, 12:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leashing is classic as fuck. Just not with the permanant memwipe component. Mobs would
Leash, and then if you returned within a radius of the mob (from memory outside of view range/horizon still) they would reaggro and run to you.

Was obvious as heck in zone like dreamlands where an hour would pass and you’d be running around KC and this mob would beeline for you.
I'm not sure when you played "classic" but there was no leashing in the game for at least half a decade maybe more. Not sure if they put it in after dragons of norrath when I stopped playing regularly but it's 100% not classic. I remember playing WoW when it first came out and trying to "pull" mobs only to watch them leash after a certain distance thinking wtf is going on here?!

Leashing is not classic.
Old 10-12-2020, 03:53 AM
Sarnak

Please go back to EQ's 3 times a month at random.
Old 10-12-2020, 06:28 PM
Large Bat

I also wish for a few minor and some major things. Spell Sets, Keyrings, Armor Dyes...

I'd also love the cats again. Maybe not Luclin, and the awful high-res graphics, just the cats.

It would be supreme of classic-style Frogloks were playable, they already have animations...
Closed Thread