Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2020, 12:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was role-playing an elf who was kidnaped by the Lizard men of Cabalis and made to live in The Overthere as a slave. Life was hard for the young Bard but he made a decent living by charming Cockatrices and taking bets at the local tavern on which one would win. The guards started calling him Cockfight and the name stuck
Thats good. Next do the nickname of a giant barbarian. Birthname Richard, Son of John.
Old 10-01-2020, 02:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was role-playing an elf who was kidnaped by the Lizard men of Cabalis and made to live in The Overthere as a slave. Life was hard for the young Bard but he made a decent living by charming Cockatrices and taking bets at the local tavern on which one would win. The guards started calling him Cockfight and the name stuck
That's quite the story, have you sold it to Menden?
Old 10-01-2020, 06:04 AM
Sarnak

ItWasMe.jpg

<Gravity>
Old 10-01-2020, 09:14 AM
Sarnak

I hope they changed his name to Gratzz Bladefrenzie
Old 10-01-2020, 04:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What was the thinking behind the name? You can't battle chickens on P99.
there was a wave of cock alts in asgard, cockfight, cockmagic, cocklord, cockfte, ect. i'm not sure any of them made it though.
Old 10-01-2020, 05:19 PM
Banned

women in guilds just screw shit up for the rest of us.
Old 10-01-2020, 05:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
women in guilds just screw shit up for the rest of us.
Somebody MQ this guy a life...
Old 10-01-2020, 09:21 PM
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Somebody MQ this guy a life...
Gluck w that, he might not be in the market for that even w 6figures Cornell career. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-02-2020, 02:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gluck w that, he might not be in the market for that even w 6figures Cornell career. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Low 7 figures.
Old 10-02-2020, 03:23 AM
Planar Protector

OP if it makes you feel better my main was name changed after about 6-7 years? I can’t remember anymore. He was created in April of 2010 with years of raiding gear. Baler created a list of names he felt violated the naming policy and mine happened to be on there. Management did an arbitrary name change to a bunch of people from that list. I was butthurt at the time. Name is a huge part of your identity on here for a lot of people, especially after so many years. So I can understand your frustration. It will pass though. It honestly ended up being the best thing they could have done for me. I decided to cut my losses and become a full time forum resident. Haven’t logged in since.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Closed Thread