Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2019, 07:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gimme dat sweet sweet context!
Monrezz was demanding concessions for some frivolous nonsense, as per usual, and he didn't like that I was pushing back on it. So he sent me insults in PMs.

I only mentioned it to my guild because shortly after I sent him those PMs in response, he personally trained riot causing AM and AEGIS to concede vulak, and I speculated he did it because of my PMs.
Old 10-10-2019, 07:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where's the salt?

Reminder that you're a 30+ year old man throwing out insults like a pre-teen playing Call of Duty, sexually harassing strangers over the internet, and feeling so proud about asking another man to fellate you that you had to tell 100+ of your guildies about it via voice chat during a raid.
reminder: you started it, and I told my guild because they were asking "why would monrezz train us like that?" You pissed away over 150 person-hours of your alliance when you did that btw. People were staying up late and everything. All over some PMs.

Now you're cry-bullying, calling it "sexual harrassment" laff. Don't send nasty personal insults in PMs if you don't want them in return.
Old 10-10-2019, 07:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where's the salt?

Reminder that you're a 30+ year old man throwing out insults like a pre-teen playing Call of Duty, sexually harassing strangers over the internet, and feeling so proud about asking another man to fellate you that you had to tell 100+ of your guildies about it via voice chat during a raid.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-10-2019, 07:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by planarity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As his guild slowly died, monrezz got VERY salty and ended up sent some nasty personal insults in PMs, so he got some back. not much of a news story.

He should quit everquest, though, if he can't take what he dishes out and runs to rnf to cry about it.
Context pls.

Also, if you’re gonna name everything on your account after a theory, axiom, or lemma, it helps to have the intellect to back it up, you hack. You’re pretty easy to see through.
Old 10-10-2019, 07:39 PM
Banned

i cant fap to this, ejecting into a chortles thread
Old 10-10-2019, 07:40 PM
Sarnak

This on monrezz running around telling everyone how he was able to coax *ity into lashing out.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-10-2019, 07:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i cant fap to this, ejecting into a chortles thread
EJECT.
Old 10-10-2019, 07:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Context pls.

Also, if you’re gonna name everything on your account after a theory, axiom, or lemma, it helps to have the intellect to back it up, you hack. You’re pretty easy to see through.
TBH If I was in AM, I'd be extra nice to every other guild leader on the server right now, considering you'll probably need a new home soon when the guild officially dies.

I doubt Telk / Talendor / Faydedar / Naggy can really sustain you guys that much longer.
Old 10-10-2019, 08:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TBH If I was in AM, I'd be extra nice to every other guild leader on the server right now, considering you'll probably need a new home soon when the guild officially dies.

I doubt Telk / Talendor / Faydedar / Naggy can really sustain you guys that much longer.
My comment stands. I only play with people I have the desire to hang out with -- gear be damned. I do just fine with what I have, lol.
Old 10-10-2019, 08:10 PM
Fire Giant

Sounds like some folks need an executive decision. This is going to be a gratsbladefrenzy
Closed Thread