Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2019, 10:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was out showing the route i take to a warrior guildie when this guy runs up to me and send me that tell, so yeah, i responded that way. *shrug*. Claiming Crookstinger is like claiming Thistle Underbrush or any of the other random nameds.. Thistle popped 3 times last night after 5-6 hours of killing wasps; does the OP own Thistle as well? /laugh
Yeah you can only camp a single spawn in an outdoor non dungeon zone, so if he wanted to stay at a single wasp spawn and hope for the mob that way thats fine but you are 100% able to FTE any other mob you see in the zone.
Old 11-11-2019, 10:40 PM
Sarnak

PS we killed like 2-3 wasps before i had to take a long afk.. OP logged/zoned, so i guess he came back to "steal" "my" Crook? lmao.
Old 11-11-2019, 10:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was out showing the route i take to a warrior guildie when this guy runs up to me and send me that tell, so yeah, i responded that way. *shrug*. Claiming Crookstinger is like claiming Thistle Underbrush or any of the other random nameds.. Thistle popped 3 times last night after 5-6 hours of killing wasps; does the OP own Thistle as well? /laugh
sick rule lawyering brah
Old 11-11-2019, 10:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Not quite sure if you are succeeding in making yourself look like the sensible one here.
Old 11-11-2019, 10:50 PM
Banned

Imagine REEEEEEEEEEEing this much over a shitty pixie mob in a shitty lowbie zone that dropped a shitty item that the OP literally looted anyway. SAD!
Old 11-11-2019, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

Crookstinger changes to a 8/20 after next patch that’s why they are after it so hard!
Old 11-11-2019, 10:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Crookstinger changes to a 8/20 after next patch that’s why they are after it so hard!
Imagine playing a class that mainhands anything but a manastone on P99 chartreuse server
Old 11-11-2019, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtMacklinFBI [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine playing a class that mainhands anything but a manastone on P99 chartreuse server
Imagine if there was a cast that could cast all kinds of spells without using any mana at all...everyone still sleeping on bards.
Old 11-11-2019, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

Class*
Old 11-11-2019, 10:58 PM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This ain't hard.