Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 06:21 AM
Kobold

I mean Rogean;

This is literally the worst loginserver you could possibly use. Even I made one that bannned after 3 failed attempts. Are you really that gimp that you can't modify the loginserver enough to prevent brute-force attacks?

If you don't fucking care, don't be a dick; pass it on- unlesss EQEMU defines you as a person.

Please jsue give it up, you obv don't fucking care.

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 07-23-2013, 06:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse20 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loly, Toop needs help over on his server, go put your "skills" to use.... A raging pothead + a raging alcoholic what could be better?
go fuck a tree

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 07-23-2013, 06:31 AM
Kobold

they be deletin' shit.

and I had my own server- but I so <3 being Destroyer of Guilds.

I'm very glad the adminstration doesn't give a fuck about anything. I'll take it in stride.

Old 07-23-2013, 06:43 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systolic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your reading comprehension is as bad as your propensity to groupthink

read the fucking OP moron
My bad, Tiggles did mention you. He said it has nothing to do with you.

Then you assembled the joint task force on self-victimization and cried rape again. Seriously, no one gives a shit about you anymore. Turn in your card.
Old 07-23-2013, 06:43 AM
Planar Protector

some people get drunk and have a good time

now others.. like loly, get drunk and rages on for 4 hours making his self look stupid
Old 07-23-2013, 06:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Might I suggest you get your shit together?

I really think you have no idea what you;re talking about.

Looks like he called you out on your bullcrap and you are avoiding responding to the claims you made. Instead you are trying to distract with other crap hoping people forget about the tinfoil hat raving you just went on.
Old 07-23-2013, 06:55 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like he called you out on your bullcrap and you are avoiding responding to the claims you made. Instead you are trying to distract with other crap hoping people forget about the tinfoil hat raving you just went on.
That's a very canned response from someone who doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about.

I was a member of the EQEmu dev team before Rogean even knew what it was.

Old 07-23-2013, 07:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a very canned response from someone who doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about.

I was a member of the EQEmu dev team before Rogean even knew what it was.
I wasn't talking about the EQEmu morAN as a few in your guild loves to say. He came specifically to this thread to address your tinfoil hat ravings about conspiracies and you completely flipped off those and started raving like a lunatic about other things. Lay off the redbulls and sleep so your brain can actually form a coherent thought.
Old 07-23-2013, 07:22 AM
Planar Protector

Way to totally fuck the first non-retarded thread about the duping issue you rabid fucking dildos

You motherfuckers are seriously toxic
Old 07-23-2013, 07:25 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Furinex

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Way to totally fuck the first non-retarded thread about the duping issue you rabid fucking dildos

You motherfuckers are seriously toxic