Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2019, 08:35 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by p99pally [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm, Lhen training Lower Guk....sounds familair

https://youtu.be/YSpmH1Lq-kA?t=246

"You would almost have to do it on purpose"

5m10s - Lhen says "hold my beer"
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-08-2019, 08:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaye [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(P.S. Cecily, check your Skype!)
I checked my Skype. Nothing is there.
Old 10-08-2019, 08:53 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=loramin;2979369]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raije1000 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I never said I was certain one way or another, but if you think it's flat out impossible that this is all Lulz sock puppet-ing with himself ... you don't know this forum.
what's not flat out impossible is livin in your head rent free
Old 10-08-2019, 09:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raije1000 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I never said I was certain one way or another, but if you think it's flat out impossible that this is all Lulz sock puppet-ing with himself ... you don't know this forum.
SLANTZING is a serious crime of bad form and it would cost him the Crown of the Froglok Kings if true.

Is someone gunning for Chortles resident status? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-08-2019, 09:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you know you love him
Old 10-08-2019, 10:21 PM
Banned

blake take me off ignore i downloaded gog galaxy
Old 10-08-2019, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I checked my Skype. Nothing is there.

Nevermind. I see it now.
Old 10-08-2019, 10:35 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

[QUOTE=loramin;2979369]
Quote:

I've probably been around here longer than both of you, I just don't forumquest much. I'm OG enough to remember Andain's raunchy sexual fanfic in global ooc, <Peace Pipe>, and Tralina getting trolled to oblivion. Don't insult me by suggesting I've got the same double-digit IQ as that slob Lulz. I'm literally better in every way. My original forum account is from March 2010. I only made a new one to protect myself because of a story that involves the infamous redwjamz.

I guess he was impressed that I beat his ass in Street Fighter 2, because he was really getting into me and eventually started stalking me live on his stream, using reverse image search to find out about my past. I used to be a fairly well known guitarist for winning competitions and he found a YouTube video of me from 2005.

He was extremely offended that I didn't disclose that I'm a tranny before his one-sided attraction to me and was eventually banned from Twitch and p99 for stalking women. I still remember watching him get banned live lol. He was pretty mad and went off on a rant about how getting your dick cut off makes someone fucked up in the head and other stuff like that. He was fun to play p99 with but he's kind of a loser. I'd trade his ban with Lulz in a heartbeat tho, and that's saying something. Dude's next level scum.

I hope this clears things up! I am a real person. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-08-2019, 10:43 PM
Orc

↑↑↑

Can confirm.
Old 10-08-2019, 10:55 PM
Banned

need a corpse drag from your 1st death? LMK

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread