Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2016, 04:36 AM
Banned

Default I Beastagoog/Farzo declare...

...FQ and RED99 DEAD on all fronts of the game (I say it with much luv to all involved ) and GMS need to intervene and allow cross server toon xfers or re-allow cross server xfers.

Something drastic like ^ has to happen; many of the vets of the server are /camping out and very little new blood is coming in.

The following doesn't need to happen:

NO TO WIPES.
NO TO REGULATED RAIDS.
NO TO TOUCHING CURRENT GUILD SETUPS .
NO TO MERGING SERVERS RED+BLUE.
NO TO DISCUSSING GUILD BALANCING I.E MAX 50 MEMBERS PER TAG (IT WONT WORK).
NO TO SHUTTING DOWN RED99.

What needs to happen is step towards bring back OG players and breed new players who love EQ and dabbling in EQPvP.

Red99 is a great server and I have/had alot of fun on it but its time...its time to discuss with GMs(post in this thread dont ignore it) in this very thread a way to let new blood come here.

(Btw anyone mentioning Nilly days or delete Empire or bring back Nizzar can go die in a fire -- this is more about providing stepping stones towards stopping the rot).
Old 01-25-2016, 04:42 AM
Banned

Exclamation

just want to be the first to let you know i did not read a single word
Old 01-25-2016, 04:42 AM
Banned

Personally:

Allowed toon xfers 1 way to Red from blue so people can bring their own plat (i.e a level 55+ toon can bring up to 100k plat).

More events.

I.e: server announcement "Lower Guk event: the Frog King has a chance to drop a DE mask for the next 5 spawns; max toons in zone allowed is locked at 25 once you die in the zone you cannot be rez'd or zone back in".
Old 01-25-2016, 04:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just want to be the first to let you know i did not read a single word
÷)

@tleast you didnt post about nilly or something like that.

Cheers big ears.
Old 01-25-2016, 04:49 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

if you really cared you could recruit new players to red off-site. i recruited hundreds of players to try red in 2015. only 1 of them still plays because the server is fuck-awful.
Old 01-25-2016, 04:50 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

that's coming from someone who's really immersed and enjoying the fuck out of red post velious. server is terrible and it's no wonder no new players ever make it to 60 and endgame. and it's not gear gap and twinks, or no blue xfers that are the problem starting out, it's out toxic garbage community.
Old 01-25-2016, 04:51 AM
Planar Protector

ya lets open up the flood gates for RMT again, no thanks

rogean doing a wonderful job, ya'll should be happy this shit is still up and running
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 01-25-2016, 04:55 AM
Banned

Easier 2 trace the rmt if its the person bringing their own plat. I.e like in my suggestion of allowing 55+ toons come with 100k plat. (No-drop items/non tradeable removed at users discretion or deleted on actually xfer).

A year ago you could log in my time and get groups in pretty much all brackets. Now ur lucky if u have a few 55+ groups online.
Old 01-25-2016, 04:56 AM
Banned

Err no-drop allowed*
Old 01-25-2016, 04:58 AM
Banned

here's the problem with ideas like that, and here's why they always get mocked when brought up:

it's work for the CSR staff
the CSR staff doesn't care about red and wants to put the minimum amount of work possible in policing us

no matter how good or shit your idea is, its never gonna happen
Closed Thread