Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2021, 07:51 AM
Planar Protector

If you want know who is the better guild, it's as simple as this...Which guild wants to do away with bag limits? Which guild wants to expand bag limits? Which guild needs to call for reinforcements on contested mobs?

Kriot wants more welfare hand outs, Vanquish wants more competition.
Old 08-15-2021, 09:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want know who is the better guild, it's as simple as this...Which guild wants to do away with bag limits? Which guild wants to expand bag limits? Which guild needs to call for reinforcements on contested mobs?

Kriot wants more welfare hand outs, Vanquish wants more competition.
It really was sad when AM had to absorb one of the only competitive guilds left on the server completely to even get a single kill anymore. Reinforcements I suppose.
Old 08-15-2021, 09:46 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It really was sad when AM had to absorb one of the only competitive guilds left on the server completely to even get a single kill anymore. Reinforcements I suppose.
Cool. How are they doing now?
Old 08-15-2021, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool. How are they doing now?
Mostly cheating/training other guilds a lot of the time. No csr in sight!
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 08-15-2021, 10:27 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mostly cheating/training other guilds a lot of the time. No csr in sight!
Too bad there are no more good raiding guilds for riot to merge with. Bag limit life support though. It’s a living.
Old 08-15-2021, 11:03 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's toxic people in all guilds, you're all just obsessed with pushing the narrative that only one guild has them. Watching you all bicker and whine with each other in RnF just proves that point.

Let's be honest, without bag limits Riot would be getting very few mobs. In a competitive scenario they get beaten 9 times out of every 10. Without Kittens next to them every ToV cycle they would struggle for the numbers for some mobs, they aren't the massive zerg they once were. Bag limits came in at just the right time to "save" them, so to speak.

Members of nearly all the guilds have been caught doing shady shit, from dispelling slowed raid mobs, training, lull pulling, casting fake buffs, opening trade windows, the list goes on. But that doesn't fit the narrative of "it's all Vanquish!, those cunts!". The hypocrisy is real.
Well said
Old 08-15-2021, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kinda like riot absorbed like 13 guilds? Including some of kittens. Imagine
Old 08-15-2021, 11:51 AM
Sarnak

It's official, this is thread number #274 created by Vanquish wishing Riot was dead.
So triggered.
Old 08-15-2021, 12:12 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9quaint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's official, this is thread number #274 created by Vanquish wishing Riot was dead.
So triggered.
Grats on feshlak
Old 08-15-2021, 02:58 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Too bad there are no more good raiding guilds for riot to merge with. Bag limit life support though. It’s a living.
LOL at the gaslighting.

Bag Limits to date:

KWSM 15

Riot 35

Trainquish 41

If Trainquish did not play dirty, Riot would be ahead.
Closed Thread