Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2021, 04:40 AM
Banned

If you want to solo then play on Blue.. .its a much more pleasant experience when most of the camps you would want to solo are open 24/7...

on Green, anytime your bags got full and you left your camp to sell, you could count on losing your camp instantly... if you ever even got a camp in the first place..

now maybe this late into the server's life its not like that, but it was my experience.

on blue you can basically just log in and camp just about anything you want, really. even if there is another player camping something, its usually so chill that they will give you the camp. like you dont feel as cutthroat towards other players because it doesnt feel like they are constantly trying to stab your back. its a good feeling.

only few negative things experienced was leveling as a cleric, solo'ing in unrest, having high level druid show up and PL his friends, and basically push me out of the zone on a few occasions.. and ironically the same players who got PL'd acted baffled when I refused to group with them 10-15 laters level when they needed a healer..

like hell nah fam
Old 05-09-2021, 07:25 AM
Banned

Not looking to solo another rogue even tho she'd easily hit 40 with the gear she's got.
Old 05-09-2021, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u completely missed the point i don't care if ppl have good gear (somone gave my green SK a sharkjaw cutlas today out of the blue...) sooo i'm having fun, but there is a distinct lack of socialization on blue, it's sort of disenheartening, not that ppl don't look after each other it's just a GHOST TOWN. If u could read u wouldn't just berg out and rage at me for no god damn reason, no wonder ppl voted for Trump. We need to invade Canada.

This is the most retarded fucking response I ever read.
And I grew up on the internet.

"you do you!"

-Fuck Canada this is why we voted for Trump!

Well then go fuck yourself?
Old 05-09-2021, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Ccanads population is a placeholder for the wonderful geography. When we need it we will take it
Old 05-09-2021, 01:54 PM
Banned

plz be nice to ppl with brain dmg and ptsd byue
Old 05-09-2021, 08:17 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I like to be social sometimes, but I have high anxiety so it is hard.

I also want to play a necro because when I was on real EQ Classic years ago, I never got to. I had this stupid monk that I could never do anything with other than pull.

So, even now, I want to be able to solo by myself and be able to wear my big boy pants. I think all in all, I would like offers for groups, but I know it will never happen. So occasionally I get my nerve up to LFG.

I am split between blue and green. I only have a 30 necro, but I think I messed up and threw everything into INT. Mistake? I don't know. I am always hurting for mana, so maybe me being dumb trying to kill everything as fast as possible.

I don't know why I am posting or how to be coherent. Anxiety. I try to solo because I never could.
Old 05-09-2021, 08:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchrysm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like to be social sometimes, but I have high anxiety so it is hard.

I also want to play a necro because when I was on real EQ Classic years ago, I never got to. I had this stupid monk that I could never do anything with other than pull.

So, even now, I want to be able to solo by myself and be able to wear my big boy pants. I think all in all, I would like offers for groups, but I know it will never happen. So occasionally I get my nerve up to LFG.

I am split between blue and green. I only have a 30 necro, but I think I messed up and threw everything into INT. Mistake? I don't know. I am always hurting for mana, so maybe me being dumb trying to kill everything as fast as possible.

I don't know why I am posting or how to be coherent. Anxiety. I try to solo because I never could.
Necros are awesome.

Pick on ez mobs anyway.

I actually went all in on charisma on my red necro, de. Sometimes I use call of bones and sometimes the bigger one. I got her upto 51 or 52. Tbh I died a lot, but I went after mobs 5-8 lvls under me so I could basically just root rot if I needed to with the occasional charm. Or nukes. Specced alteration. Undead lull line is sick. Fear, engulfing darkness on spectres is where it's at love the fact I could bind where I fought. Fearrot specs best, oot second best.

What lvl r ya?

At 51, it's time to go charm phantoms in CoM.
Old 05-09-2021, 08:42 PM
Banned

Another necro tip. Lifetap and leach more. Lich more. Be less efficient. Use 1 or two dots. Use the dots that cripple mobs more. Str/agi debuffs, always use vampiric embrace anyway. Just don't stay in melee once u get root off. Let ur pets die if they need to and root rot to finish the mob cuz its going to be low hp anyway. Fearrot is best place for chip farming aside from kurns and paineel.

I did a lot of nuking, leaching, liching undead cuz I'm super lazy and the afks and quick kills suited my playstyle.

Get hp/ac jewelry.

Always use your dmg absorb, rune type spells, especially pulling. If they drop, get used up root the mob and recast diamondskin or whatever ur best one is. Invest in 4 stacks of periodots, ull make the money back offline lvl gems u can solo.

Bamb, you're an expert necro now.

Oh and keep ur immunity and fd spell up. Use em if u feel uncomfortable, don't wait till its to late and u had three resists and are oom.

Root more. Paralyzing earth is amazing.
Old 05-09-2021, 08:48 PM
Banned

Highlvl not offline gems. Cellphone autoccorrect sux.
Old 05-09-2021, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

starkind urgently needed
Closed Thread