Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2020, 04:28 AM
Planar Protector

Default Class (thurg, ss, kael etc)Leather Bracer for Druid - What level to be able to click?

Can anyone confirm what level you need to be to use the clicky effect Drones of Doom on the velious class armor pieces? I believe there were some recent changes to level requirements, and wiki also lists different levels for different pieces.

-Thurg is listed at level 46
-Kael is listed at level 11
-SS isn't listed at all
-Wiki isn't clear if the other piece drops from PoG or PoH. Wiki https://wiki.project1999.com/Wristguard_of_Harmony says PoH, but wiki also says the armor of harmony set drops in PoG.

Anyone who can provide any info or clarity on this it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Old 12-24-2020, 05:45 AM
Aviak

I believe the last patch made them all 46+, heard you were able to click SS at level 1 before nerf, but not anymore
Old 12-27-2020, 06:53 AM
Planar Protector

Why can't we have nice things? =(
Old 12-29-2020, 04:37 PM
Fire Giant

Omfg no way it got patched?????

I had full ss gear on my druid at level 5... most fun twink i've played in my life.
Old 12-29-2020, 06:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I had full ss gear on my druid at level 5... most fun twink i've played in my life.
really wish i had done this

would be fun charming all the way up in full twink gear
Old 12-29-2020, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
really wish i had done this

would be fun charming all the way up in full twink gear
Just give a druid fungi and get the root necklace for cc and finishing up mobs. My druid charmed 15-60. You’ll still shred through stuff
Old 12-30-2020, 02:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This "Project" is literally so toxic, min-maxed and abused that they've had to go against their "Classic only" mindset a whole lot more many times than once, and you ask that?

People even use modern log out timers to abuse the game. Like, jesus christ
Old 12-30-2020, 06:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This "Project" is literally so toxic, min-maxed and abused that they've had to go against their "Classic only" mindset a whole lot more many times than once, and you ask that?

People even use modern log out timers to abuse the game. Like, jesus christ
You seem very angry and emotionally invested. Take a step back and a deep breath my guy =)
Old 12-30-2020, 06:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just give a druid fungi and get the root necklace for cc and finishing up mobs. My druid charmed 15-60. You’ll still shred through stuff
For real? Mind if I ask what zones you leveled in...I killed it up to 30 with charm killing, but mana regen has hindered efficiency big time now, any advice?
Old 12-30-2020, 08:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem very angry and emotionally invested. Take a step back and a deep breath my guy =)
piece be wid yew, brudda
Closed Thread