Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2021, 06:35 PM
Fire Giant

Its going to suck if Satanism is more prevalent than other religions in life. But it would be cool if Jesus was real, because then even Satanists could like him and claim technically Christian.

Because I'm sure even tortured souls some days don't like being of the religion of the... whats the correct phrase? Dark side? Hell team? Tortured soul team?

So then they can feel the feel of the light side of the force, even if its hypocritical.

I wonder what Templars think of Christianity after being tortured. Cuz even if being tortured made them Satanist, I'm sure they still say/think to people, "We were tortured as Christians."
Old 03-09-2021, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

I just follow an eclectic approach. I do believe Jesus himself is a fine example to follow and a good start on one's own individual path of enlightenment. Even the church cannot escape his example, and his journey and spirit tempers us and frees us.
Old 03-09-2021, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its going to suck if Satanism is more prevalent than other religions in life. But it would be cool if Jesus was real, because then even Satanists could like him and claim technically Christian.

Because I'm sure even tortured souls some days don't like being of the religion of the... whats the correct phrase? Dark side? Hell team? Tortured soul team?

So then they can feel the feel of the light side of the force, even if its hypocritical.

I wonder what Templars think of Christianity after being tortured. Cuz even if being tortured made them Satanist, I'm sure they still say/think to people, "We were tortured as Christians."
I'm not a big fan of Satanism. It's like Catholic occultism and superstition tuned to the extreme. It isn't inherently true, nor is it truly empowering. It's enabling and doesn't teach people how to safely and kindly use universal law, or do magic. It's like handing kids a gun.

Satanism, exploitation, the seeking of power, superstition. Acting without knowing. Acting purely out of self interest. Without regard to harm. Or knowing. Not knowing I would do harm. Or not acting with intention towards good. In this way Satan entraps, and ensnares those who are vulnerable or exploitable. Satan doesn't care about winning every transaction, just that some people stray from God.

It's always better to try to act in harmony with others, nature, a higher self, or even a God in mind, who at least means well and respects free will.

Satan doesn't care if one mortal abuses another, or harms another, or violates anothers free will or consent.

This isn't to say that Christian churches always respect God's will or creation, or free will, but it isn't Godly when they abuse someone. God doesn't approve. It's not God's intent for trans people for example to undergo electric shock therapy or be medicated against there will, or be raped. Or to lose their free will.
Old 03-09-2021, 07:17 PM
Fire Giant

I'm not saying I'm Satanist. But Satanism could be like all religions, where just because there are different branches doesn't mean those controlling it is right.

I think if people concluded God or Satan or the force might exist but they have to not fear God and only hope for the force to guide the world, its for tortured souls to cry out to anything to save them from persecution.

I was going to join the Church of Satan once because I was sick of my parents insulting me by saying (Supposedly "Sounding" like saying) I was bad while in a tortured life. But the Church of Satan said something like only slaves and the weak use drugs. So I didn't like them and wrote them an angry email saying, "Are you really saying if you had a bad life you wouldn't do drugs?"

At the time I just viewed the church of Satan as just being annoying athiests.

I think the correct view in life is from that of a Biological stand point where we view life as, "It just is". Even though there is the soul world in there. Its hard to view life like that. That we don't control life, it just is. I feel I have better summarized that before.

Either way, both side of the force, light and dark, will end up persecuting the other. So I like to stay neutral. And also try to disconnect from human feelings... and oh boy I have to say this phrase... "Be realistic" oh blahhhhh. The "realistic" phrase. Oh well whatever lol.
Old 03-09-2021, 07:25 PM
Fire Giant

One nice thing about life being way to complicated, is its cool for science and studying things. But for debates at the end of the world its a nightmare.
Old 03-09-2021, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Fair points about different sides persecuting each other.

I try not to, but find myself on a side from time to time anyway, even to my own detriment.

I feel though, sometimes being hurt or vulnerable is more appropriate than trying to be completely immune or above or outside of persecution.

Kinda like the ents, in LOTR. Inevitably the Orcs come, even at the behest of the White Wizard. Perhaps Tolkien could have expounded on this.
Old 03-09-2021, 07:50 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-09-2021, 07:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fair points about different sides persecuting each other.

I try not to, but find myself on a side from time to time anyway, even to my own detriment.

I feel though, sometimes being hurt or vulnerable is more appropriate than trying to be completely immune or above or outside of persecution.

Kinda like the ents, in LOTR. Inevitably the Orcs come, even at the behest of the White Wizard. Perhaps Tolkien could have expounded on this.
I have been hurt and vulnerable. I don't need interesting metaphorical Japanese haiku considerations of hurt and vulnerable. I don't want to be hurt or vulnerable anymore or ever. And I will try to stop those who are doing it.

Before the next statement of, "Why don't I talk to anyone about it?" Everyone is corrupt and the answers of life are too complicated. So even if I am not just in a fake existence, already there is a fact of trust no one.
Old 03-09-2021, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Say it ain't so.

I'm pretty cute anyway btw *wink*
Old 03-09-2021, 09:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you have used up your picking on trans points Snortles

type /sit and med and maybe use them once your points have filled back up
Closed Thread