Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2021, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

Default Boredom with inflammatory and angry politics again.

My body is like fuck you this morning. I feel like I am full of wet clay and it's hard to breathe and sit up.

I ate pretty healthy stuff last night. And certainly not too much.

Last night I dreamed of a strange creature, demon? Maybe.

I was at a geeky convention, something about elves or starship parts or both. A lot of forumfolk seemed to be there, but everyone was super interested in their strange toys and whatever elf, dwarf, orc culture. I enjoyed watching some but got bored and waited in the front area. Where there was mostly women and girls hanging around waiting for their partners or children. I sat down in my pajamas, the top a pale silky pinkish warm soft cotton and the bottoms the ones with bright pink butterflies. My current favorites. There was a strange tall older lady milling about outside. When she came in her face looked really demonic, but she wore a pretty normal white pantsuit. Instead of cheeks she had giant sockerball sized holes, black fathomless pits. Wrinkly dry stretchy tight skin. On her head. Her hands and the rest of her skin and body were normal though, very thin. Her mouth was big and beautiful. She seemed to have an air of authority about her. And a slightly intimidating aura. I said hi, and welcome and was a little worried for the other women, but didn't want to be rude, mean, or judgemental. She smiled at the whole crowd with a big Cheshire grin. Big teeth. Eye teeth smudged with dark red. I thought, ok maybe it's like lipstick or something or she ate red meat not too long ago. I didn't say anything. She said she could use some help getting to her car. So I volunteered not wanting to hurt her feelings or abandon her to whatever worrisome trouble lurked outside at night now.

We were suddenly at her car, I asked how else I could help. She roared like a fierce dragon and charged at the dark sooty brick city wall her car was parked in front of. There was a few cars gap before the next. She slammed into the wall and burst into a great fireball with a loud deep pop and vanished leaving only a small tennis ball sized smoldering circle near the ground. The car was a darkly colored economy style car, nothing fancy, but not the cheapest. Boxy and 80s style. In good repair. Kind of unremarkable, but it seemed a bit beneath this lady's station.

I stood in the starless dark dream void of night, contemplating the encounter, the wall, the car, parking lot, my actions, wondering if I did the right thing and was somehow maybe spared some gruesome fate, momentarily. Then I opened my eyes to a quiet morning and though to God to perhaps plz protect my family or spare me and forgive me any demon unleashed on the world during the last month. In which I willed demons or devils into existence to torment my tormenter.

I think perhaps this one exacted its price on me and left to its own devices.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-09-2021 at 10:18 AM..
Old 03-09-2021, 12:55 PM
Banned

OP seek help, please

I'm not even being mean here

actually seek professional help

Are you mentally ok?
Old 03-09-2021, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

I’ve told him that many times, he gets off his meds for weeks / months at a time and goes bat shit, then he swings the other way and is upbeat for weeks / months at a time

He’s a lost cause as he won’t help himself. I think this case will require Christ’s personal intervention
Old 03-09-2021, 08:29 PM
Banned

did not read
Old 03-09-2021, 08:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve told him that many times, he gets off his meds for weeks / months at a time and goes bat shit, then he swings the other way and is upbeat for weeks / months at a time

He’s a lost cause as he won’t help himself. I think this case will require Christ’s personal intervention
Did christ make it so you can marry little girls where your family comes from?? Why doesnt christ stop a country from legalizing pedophilia? So how old was your mom when she had you? You cannot breat feed a baby when you're 10. No wonder that place and its people are so fucked up and cruel. If you cant breat feed tends to fuck up the babies for the rest of their lives. Makes them stupid, cruel, and to more readily accept bullshit as fact.
Old 03-09-2021, 09:02 PM
Fire Giant

minus five stars
Old 03-09-2021, 10:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did christ make it so you can marry little girls where your family comes from?? Why doesnt christ stop a country from legalizing pedophilia? So how old was your mom when she had you? You cannot breat feed a baby when you're 10. No wonder that place and its people are so fucked up and cruel. If you cant breat feed tends to fuck up the babies for the rest of their lives. Makes them stupid, cruel, and to more readily accept bullshit as fact.
You’re very angry and also dumb. That’s a bad combination. Ask Christ to heal your soul
Old 03-09-2021, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

He's a sheltered man titty baby
Old 03-09-2021, 10:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re very angry and also dumb. That’s a bad combination. Ask Christ to heal your soul
You just dont like being talked to in the way you do. Angry is .270 waiting for you to open your door to take the kids to school/work. Talking bad about your family, your fucked up nation of origin, your constant telling other what to do/be... like a theocracy. Its a proven fact that people who open show homophobia and "disgust" with trans people are REALLY into it. Like omar mateen...

Is homophobia associated with homosexual arousal?
H E Adams 1, L W Wright Jr, B A Lohr
Affiliations expand
PMID: 8772014 DOI: 10.1037//0021-843x.105.3.440
Abstract
The authors investigated the role of homosexual arousal in exclusively heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward homosexual individuals. Participants consisted of a group of homophobic men (n = 35) and a group of nonhomophobic men (n = 29); they were assigned to groups on the basis of their scores on the Index of Homophobia (W. W. Hudson & W. A. Ricketts, 1980). The men were exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male homosexual, and lesbian videotapes, and changes in penile circumference were monitored. They also completed an Aggression Questionnaire (A. H. Buss & M. Perry, 1992). Both groups exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression. Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies.

Similar articles
Homophobia and physical aggression toward homosexual and heterosexual individuals.
Bernat JA, Calhoun KS, Adams HE, Zeichner A.
J Abnorm Psychol. 2001 Feb;110(1):179-87. doi: 10.1037//0021-843x.110.1.179.
PMID: 11261393 Clinical Trial.
Contingent negative variation (CNV) and erotic preference in self-declared homosexuals and in child sex offenders.
Howard RC, Longmore FJ, Mason PA, Martin JL.
Biol Psychol. 1994 Oct;38(2-3):169-81. doi: 10.1016/0301-0511(94)90037-x.
PMID: 7873701 Clinical Trial.
Who has the worst attitudes toward sexual minorities? Comparison of transphobia and homophobia levels in gender dysphoric individuals, the general population and health care providers.
Fisher AD, Castellini G, Ristori J, Casale H, Giovanardi G, Carone N, Fanni E, Mosconi M, Ciocca G, Jannini EA, Ricca V, Lingiardi V, Maggi M.
J Endocrinol Invest. 2017 Mar;40(3):263-273. doi: 10.1007/s40618-016-0552-3. Epub 2016 Sep 17.
PMID: 27639401
[Homosexual parenthood and child development: present data].
Fond G, Franc N, Purper-Ouakil D.
Encephale. 2012 Feb;38(1):10-5. doi: 10.1016/j.encep.2011.05.005. Epub 2011 Jul 5.
PMID: 22381718 Review. French.
Sexual orientation and developmental challenges experienced by gay and lesbian youths.
Rotheram-Borus MJ, Fernandez MI.
Suicide Life Threat Behav. 1995;25 Suppl:26-34; discussion 35-9.
PMID: 8553426 Review.
See all similar articles
Cited by 7 articles
An fMRI study on the neural correlates of social conformity to a sexual minority.
Liuzza MT, Macaluso E, Chiesa PA, Lingiardi V, Aglioti SM.
Sci Rep. 2019 Mar 18;9(1):4691. doi: 10.1038/s41598-019-40447-3.
PMID: 30886162 Free PMC article.
Cross-cultural and socio-demographic correlates of homophobic attitude among university students in three European countries.
Ciocca G, Niolu C, Déttore D, Antonelli P, Conte S, Tuziak B, Limoncin E, Mollaioli D, Carosa E, Gravina GL, Di Sante S, Di Lorenzo G, Fisher AD, Maggi M, Lenzi A, Siracusano A, Jannini EA.
J Endocrinol Invest. 2017 Feb;40(2):227-233. doi: 10.1007/s40618-016-0554-1. Epub 2016 Sep 25.
PMID: 27667822
Heterosexual men's anger in response to male homosexuality: effects of erotic and non-erotic depictions of male-male intimacy and sexual prejudice.
Hudepohl AD, Parrott DJ, Zeichner A.
J Homosex. 2010;57(8):1022-38. doi: 10.1080/00918369.2010.503511.
PMID: 20818528 Free PMC article.
Evangelicalism, sexual morality, and sexual addiction: opposing views and continued conflicts.
Edger K.
J Relig Health. 2012 Mar;51(1):162-78. doi: 10.1007/s10943-010-9338-7.
PMID: 20182916
Agreement of self-reported and genital measures of sexual arousal in men and women: a meta-analysis.
Chivers ML, Seto MC, Lalumière ML, Laan E, Grimbos T.
Arch Sex Behav. 2010 Feb;39(1):5-56. doi: 10.1007/s10508-009-9556-9. Epub 2010 Jan 5.
PMID: 20049519 Free PMC article. Review.

Ouch.. So we get it. You come here ONLY for the girls. You bully them to balance out your dirty secret.
Old 03-09-2021, 11:27 PM
Planar Protector

Damn dude are you on meds like maerilith? Get a grip
Closed Thread