Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 12:45 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Ihealyou

How can there be drama in peace pipe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Uuur - Your favorite Master +1 cleric <LifeAlert>
Rockwell - Your favorite 30 virgin <Aspen and Rockwell>
Old 12-27-2010, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihealyou [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can there be drama in peace pipe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when the guild has a collective iq of 80
Old 12-27-2010, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sad 6 of us progressed more in one week then your entire of guild of 500 lvl 20's. Greedy Douchebags? Sorry dude we farmed hate long enough to get your gf's bp and made you rich from the gems you collected in the process. Hey though keep up the /random for raid loot im sure you and your entire underskilled guild will go far
.................................................. .................................................. ..................................
Mhead lvl 50 necromancer
http://eclipseguild.enjin.com/
Pay no mind to the flaming, talk is cheap after all. It's great to see another special team around though!
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 12-27-2010, 02:44 PM
Kobold

Those robes smell like fish
Old 12-27-2010, 06:40 PM
Orc

yea it does
Everyone else is far behind this dude.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:28 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihealyou [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No Drama =) There are always a few sour apples in every barrel, just a relief to get them picked out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Greedy Douchebags? Sorry dude we farmed hate long enough to get your gf's bp and made you rich from the gems you collected in the process.Hey though keep up the /random for raid loot im sure you and your entire underskilled guild will go far
But this is rather humorous...
Lol. So what I got my BP? Like its the only one that will EVER drop? Did you ever ask the other Cleric if they had an issue with the random? No I guess not...

I think someones REALLY mad that they lost the /random on a Robe to someone that didn't have not one Planer piece and has been with the guild since the start...but don't care for your fellow guild members, we all understand now and bid you farewell. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

P.S. - Toop was wealthy before we even started the guild, and every CP in the Guild Bank came out of Toops own pocket and months of item rotation, and those Gems you also know are made into the resist gear we give to the guild at half price and pay for the Dot/Stones - of which you guys already made off with prior to your leaving - but we all know that you already knew all that.
Nice attempt the by the way, lost a ton of respect on your choice of actions, not just from me but every member you tried to recruit and many, many more.

But def the best of luck to all you guys and your future endeavors. wish you would have handled yourselves differently, but in the end, thank you - you've made us a lot stronger in the process. (This will be my one and only post regarding any of this, /wave)
Peace biotches, I'm out!
Old 12-27-2010, 08:44 PM
Orc

can't argue with a woman. I would never win
Everyone else is far behind this dude.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:39 PM
Banned

to summarize this thread eclipse guild = people with terrible beards/haircuts who steal from an emulation server guild
Old 12-28-2010, 01:41 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Let's set the record straight on a few things here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nariko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No Drama =)
No drama? What about the trolling from your leader and officers in /ooc? Toop harassing our members in /tell? The false accusations that we are 'recruiting' from your guild? The both of you coming into a screen shot thread and trying to turn it into rants and flames? No drama indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nariko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are always a few sour apples in every barrel, just a relief to get them picked out.
Your "barrel" contains anyone and everyone. What actually happened here is that some of your best "apples" "picked" themselves.

Quote:
But this is rather humorous...
Lol. So what I got my BP? Like its the only one that will EVER drop? Did you ever ask the other Cleric if they had an issue with the random? No I guess not...

I think someones REALLY mad that they lost the /random on a Robe to someone that didn't have not one Planer piece and has been with the guild since the start...but don't care for your fellow guild members, we all understand now and bid you farewell.
What's humorous is hiding behind /random as if its somehow fair to everyone. You know what isn't random? The location being raided, the mobs being pulled, the order those mobs are pulled in, and the fact that you often have, for example, 6 necros on fear raids and 0 in hate. Actually, I think I remember seeing Mhead on quite a few hate raids, but he's just a greedy douche bag that doesn't care about his fellow guild members, right?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that /random favors two types of people: the ultra casual members who have no planar gear and who only raid when it's in their plane, and the members who pull the strings in regards to what mobs are killed and when. I think that pretty much defines the type of people that stay in your guild. They would rather have things handed to them than earn them.

Quote:
P.S. - Toop was wealthy before we even started the guild, and every CP in the Guild Bank came out of Toops own pocket and months of item rotation, and those Gems you also know are made into the resist gear we give to the guild at half price and pay for the Dot/Stones - of which you guys already made off with prior to your leaving - but we all know that you already knew all that.
No one is interested in your guild finances except to point out that there is very shoddy accounting and the potential for rampant corruption. Especially considering "farming gems" was a favorite guild pastime. Also, selling something at a discount isn't giving it away. Buying an item at a discount isn't stealing. Implying that we "made off" with guild funds is pretty ridiculous, and also exposes your own greed. Maybe someone got a stack of peridots. Oh no.

Quote:
wish you would have handled yourselves differently, but in the end, thank you - you've made us a lot stronger in the process.
We made you stronger? I'm pretty sure time will tell a different story. Just because 6 members left to form their own guild, you guys have been raging. You make false accusations, talk trash, and cry very publicly. You want to discredit us, but look foolish and draw attention to us in your attempts. Here's a word of advice: worry more about your own guild and less about ours.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:05 AM
Banned

Default what?

Quote:
Pretty sad 6 of us progressed more in one week then your entire of guild of 500 lvl 20's. Greedy Douchebags? Sorry dude we farmed hate long enough to get your gf's bp and made you rich from the gems you collected in the process. Hey though keep up the /random for raid loot im sure you and your entire underskilled guild will go far
.................................................. .................................................. ..................................
Mhead lvl 50 necromancer
http://eclipseguild.enjin.com/

I'm no longer a member of peace pipe for my own reasons. None that are like your own. If you think Toop and Nariko gain cash from gems etc. You sir are a moron. Whether or not random for items is fair. Its fair in the sense they can let anyone do it and everyone. Personally when was Peace Pipe ever a premier raiding guild? I remember your stupid face when you were level 23 begging to suck Toop's nipple for items. Infact I remember you gaining quite a few items for free during Peace Pipe meetings. So with regards to Toop and Nariko. They have the best patience around. To have to deal with the countless morons in guild and whiners like you is amazing. If you think they are slowing you down from progression and are unfair. Take a walk in their shoes. Yes PP could use a makeover , but if thats the guild Toop and Nariko want to run then they can. Please don't sit there and say they steal cash etc to benefit themselves. I've seen Nariko and Toop Pull more shit out of their ass to help people then you shit from your mouth.
Last edited by Vangorr_WAR; 12-28-2010 at 06:14 AM..
Closed Thread