Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2019, 02:37 AM
Planar Protector

Thumbs down 10 year event

How'd it go? Apparently well since there are no RnF baby posts. I was unfortunately being an adult working overtime and getting a healthy 8 hours of sleep unlike the rest of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 10-06-2019, 02:41 AM
Fire Giant

Postponed.
Old 10-06-2019, 04:01 AM
Sarnak

its not on until Sunday. They postponed it today.
Old 10-06-2019, 04:24 AM
Banned

Somehow, while drunk, I feel you are all actors in my Truman Show universe just letting me know that you know that i know im going to be drunk for the 10y event and postpoponing it i know the fucking red squiggles of a misspelling is there but fck that until when i sober up and holy shit "fuck" is not spellchecked and not sure if its my browser or this site but in just in case for whatever reason I will leave a breath strip container in my desk in loo of a giant reminders string for Sunday afternoon when I wake up.

But they had literally 10 years to come up with something. Whatever they had in planned was not enough to commemerate TEN FUCKING YEARS of an MMO, long after it became relevant (warcraft, phones) and so on and the post drunk me will say "its not good enough" and the drunk me will say "im such a perfectionist that presenting what i didnt do would be an insult that i lost my train of thought. honestly at this point i hope to get banned and thought posting my sexdoll would be my ban but im still here only to suffer with no suffering.

I guess it is this posts existance is for me to admit that the Green Server is fucking nothing in the eyes of 10 years of beta testing.

TEN FUCKING YEARS of community growth, TEN FUCKING YEARS of existing, TEN FUCKING YEARS of realizing that other MMOs did not get TEN FUCKING YEARS of existing before shutting down with zero fucking given meanwhile these fucks in unknown places of origins building up something to span TEN FUCKING YEARS to a point where the current legal holders of the legally represented IP held a deal with the,, to respect them long enough to NOT become corrupted over the span OF A TEN FUCKING YEARS.. to give us not one, but two experinces of the classic experiences that Veriant, SoE and even Daybreak COULD NOT gave us what we have now... and even again with Green.. the classic fucking experience.

This is my drunk acceptance that Nil/Rog have done TEN FUCKING YEARS of something that was never done before in the history of MMOs something special and may never ever be done again for any other FUCKING mmo... ten... fucking... years.

Fuck you.

You waited 10 years, you can wait another day.

With that said

With abuse of my enter key

Call me in 8-9 months when Kunark is about to Launch to go balls to the wall with my future alt of unknown choice to come in to get to 50 WEEKS before Kunark's launch to feel my wrath... and then get bored around 58-59 and shitpost for another 10 years afterwards.
Old 10-06-2019, 04:29 AM
Banned

Actually Jauna was born because of my "envy" of a bard known only to "me" as "Noss" on the bertox/7th hammer server because I picked a class that did not bloom until Luclin.

The problem I see now is that I did not envy fucking anyone near the tiem of Blue99's "end"

Fuck.
Old 10-06-2019, 04:41 AM
Planar Protector

Jauna you're a gem. I especially appreciate your unashamed nonsensical drunk-posting on a regular basis. Hope you're doin k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 10-06-2019, 05:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jauna you're a gem. I especially appreciate your unashamed nonsensical drunk-posting on a regular basis. Hope you're doin k
if its makes you feel better i still fucked up with Jauna and remade twice becasuse I was retarded enough to think dex/cha was important enough for a Bard thinking that 3 server ticks was worth investing in and remade since 09 TWICE for a a hguman and half elf with everything into stamina and focusing on stamina/hp points and retired from new bard threads because my manner of posting drove people into retarded "nice" peoples arms th8iing that dex/cha was nice starting stats and then getting hard at the idea of seeing cha stacking cunts die like a run on sentence improper enter keys

die at "entry level" tier shit like karnors/seb shit because of the lack of ac/hp/sta "builds" in that baby blue "lol i made money off your ignorant bitch ass" armor that high elves make i lost my train of thought at the end of the post

U still have waking nightmares of people possibly listening to me for the first five years(p99) of playing who also who went CHA builds because i said CHA builds as my third fucking human bard with epic is sitting in EC retired as I fuck around AZeroth as an orc warlock following in my past retarded footsteps i lost my train again

bard: ac>hp>sta
anyone who disagrees is a post or opre drunk me who does not know any better infact this goes for all classes too because more mana means more med and mana regen is locked and i need to mating press firiona vie doll from the previous thread.

if banned: goodbye
if not banned: cya some other saturday
Old 10-06-2019, 05:13 AM
Banned

The cunts who posted Enchanter Cha posts and not interveneing the "its if good enough for an enchanter it must be good for a bard.." tier pots didnt help either. or my something calling them dumb god damn its 5am

train of thought lost

THREE server ticks. hard to plan for. hard to work around. Sometimes you are the elder god king of mezzing 5 targets, sometimes you cant mez 3 because of nicely timed incoming bashes to you and resists.

Who am i kidding i cant change anyones mind at this point on this account because for some reason past posts matter vs experience.

Again, i give up knowing that Green99 will have 90% woodelf bards with points into CHA, 10% whatthefuck ever

Once that first generation of bards gets their shit pushed in by anything relevant they will remake, swarm until 55, get bored and pick up city of heroes/wowClassic and wait for Kunark for cheap ac/hp/sta bard shit and begin again to wait until Green992.0 as their Green99 alts get shuffled into Blue99s population and something. Remember that elf sexdoll a few threads ago? i am going to drunkenly mating press that thing until i pass out because i am repeating the same argument of shitty CHA bards I have in the past for 4~ years now and old enough to realize that people will do what they wanna do no matter what others do because it do.

Sonder, I am still unable to see 50% of your signature and dont know if its just on my end or not.
Old 10-06-2019, 09:25 PM
Fire Giant

625 people in WC then zone crashed

Nice stress test!
Old 10-06-2019, 09:52 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread