Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2019, 09:41 PM
Sarnak

quick reminder, you've got the ability to change the background color and transparency of every single UI element on your screen.
Old 10-14-2019, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL me catching up on thread after formatting my post for like 2 hrs

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ROFL, well for what it's worth this was me, seeing your post (amid the burning wreckage of the previous ones):

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-14-2019, 09:42 PM
Planar Protector

I don't have any constructive or useful input but I think it looks nice. Love the book button on the spellbar. Not a perfect reconstruction as we all know, but closer than the last green UI build.
Old 10-14-2019, 09:49 PM
Aviak

I was offering the default be something like this vs the black people are complaining about.

Old 10-14-2019, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

I want to make sure that everyone here knows that from this point forward? This is going to be a community project.

A lot of choices I think we can make together, there are aesthetic ones that we have made for this release, but I think together, we can all achieve perfection, over a long period of time and it will have its ups and downs, but I think we can get there one day!

I used to play with the fully transparent UI in classic, none of this 50% black casual crap! I need to see it ALL! but.. holy god the insane system we would need to figure out how to make that adjustable is (well in my experience so far either right in front of my face or) very far down the road lol

*Mr burns voice* Im sure one day we'll want to poll if we should nuke the spellbook down to 10 gems and that will be quite a pickle, wont it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-14-2019, 09:51 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to make sure that everyone here knows that from this point forward? This is going to be a community project.

A lot of choices I think we can make together, there are aesthetic ones that we have made for this release, but I think together, we can all achieve perfection, over a long period of time and it will have its ups and downs, but I think we can get there one day!

I used to play with the fully transparent UI in classic, none of this 50% black casual crap! I need to see it ALL! but.. holy god the insane system we would need to figure out how to make that adjustable is (well in my experience so far either right in front of my face or) very far down the road lol

*Mr burns voice* Im sure one day we'll want to poll if we should nuke the spellbook down to 10 gems and that will be quite a pickle, wont it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Transparent in classic lol? derp
Old 10-14-2019, 09:53 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aich [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Transparent in classic lol? derp
Clearly you are or were unaware that you could F10 in classic for the transparent UI, at all times.

Again, see here: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...est_-_1999.jpg

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 10-14-2019, 09:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly you are or were unaware that you could F10 in classic for the transparent UI, at all times.

Again, see here: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...est_-_1999.jpg
Holy shit, after all this time? You mean I played with that damn crap the whole time LMAO.

Never mind my post then about the background. I never knew that existed in classic. I always know about the grey slate box world.
Old 10-14-2019, 09:59 PM
Planar Protector

Ye of little faith! We are UI wizards!

Old 10-14-2019, 10:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Ye of little faith! We are UI wizards!

Least I got Roegan to replay to one of my posts, my Guide thread been lonely for years [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread