Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 06-03-2010, 01:49 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excision Rottun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Savok UI is best UI
Agreed! Bump for great justice. This UI needs more love.
Old 06-03-2010, 01:02 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Savok love the UI but I have a few questions maybe you could answer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

How do I get the row of EQ option buttons to appear on the top-middle of the screen?

What is the use of the buttons on the right side of the screen going from the top of the screen down to almost your book/spell hotbar? I only have 6 appearing on my screen, howd you get more to appear?

Thanks for taking the time to make an awesome UI, hope you can answer my noob questions ;p
Old 06-03-2010, 01:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Savok love the UI but I have a few questions maybe you could answer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

How do I get the row of EQ option buttons to appear on the top-middle of the screen?
They are opened with CTRL W. These will be an option download in the full UI release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is the use of the buttons on the right side of the screen going from the top of the screen down to almost your book/spell hotbar? I only have 6 appearing on my screen, howd you get more to appear?

Thanks for taking the time to make an awesome UI, hope you can answer my noob questions ;p
The buttons are hot keys - so you don't have to open your inventory window to use them. You should see Primary, sec, ranged, ammo and the 8 inventory slots. If you don;t then you may need to delete some info from your ini file [inventory] and let it rebuild the setting.
Old 06-03-2010, 01:59 PM
Decaying Skeleton

cool thanks, also would you know what ini file? =/

edit: nvm I found it :P It was off the screen but I was somehow able to pull it over.
Last edited by Kringer; 06-03-2010 at 02:02 PM..
Old 06-03-2010, 02:15 PM
Decaying Skeleton

ah yah another thing I wanted to ask ya...is it possible to get the latency to show like in your screenshot in the top left corner? or will that be in the final release?
Old 06-03-2010, 02:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
ah yah another thing I wanted to ask ya...is it possible to get the latency to show like in your screenshot in the top left corner? or will that be in the final release?
There's a keyboard shortcut to turn on/off the latency meter. Can't remember what it is at the moment, but if you hit Alt+O in-game that will bring up the options. Go to the tab for keybindings and select UI from the drop-down box and it will show you a list of keyboard shortcuts. Latency meter is somewhere in there.

Be aware that the latency meter always displays in the top left of the screen. I've yet to find a way to move it.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:36 PM
Fire Giant

Latency is F11.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:49 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Xumosa

I dont know if this is a problem with the UI or maybe i just have it turned off and cant figure out how to turn it on, but when im under water i have no breath bar
Old 06-07-2010, 12:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xumosa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont know if this is a problem with the UI or maybe i just have it turned off and cant figure out how to turn it on, but when im under water i have no breath bar
Its the light blue bar in the player window, under the XP bar.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:09 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Xumosa

ahh kk ill have to check again next time i log on