Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2015, 01:18 AM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feminism is just a mind control technique to use the public as a weapon. Think about it; if you're willing to pressure a set of ethics on video game journalists under the guise of women's rights, what's to say that this is just a 'testing' phase for a 'false flag' attack based on this movement?

In fact, it's already been done. I'm pretty sure Occupy Wall Street was used to root out government dissidents and Anonymous was used to root out cybercriminals.

I believe the people behind Lizard Squad were government officials testing the next phase. Sure, call me a nut, but I'll call it in 5 years when feminist protesters are asked to do something drastic with their protests that causes what could be classified as 'terrorism'. It happened with OWS, why can't it happen again?
Glad there are some people around here with open eyes.

GoodGoy - I mean GamerGate - nonstory was propagated and amplified to drown out the CIA sexual torture report all you lovely goyim have since forgotten. GamerGate was perhaps the first major exercise of intelligence capability to misdirect public discussion on the internet on a mass scale, across many platforms, using mass astroturfing and clever shilling.

Go ahead and write me off as tinfoil, but in 20 years it will be common knowledge that discussion on all, and I mean all, social media is carefully steered and engineered for the benefit of the state and that a very large percentage of posters are not real.

This can already be seen on 4chan, which has bots running in daily repeating shifts having "discussions". If you think your #GoodGoy lair is exempt, you're sadly mistaken. Social media is the new television, and it's poised to be immensely more powerful than non-interactive media ever was.

Where propaganda was an art, it will be a science. NSA partners Google, Facebook, and Reddit are feeding our Mengelian data scientists the data required to tighten the state stranglehold on our collective intellect to a scientifically calibrated optimum. GamerGate is one of many psyops enabled by advances in the science of big data, and the first mass-scale demonstration that this is indeed the future of human civilization.
Old 04-17-2015, 01:32 AM
Sarnak

......................... *smokes bowl*

QUIT FUCKING WITH MY HEAD. PEOPLE!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wolfang: Human Monk

Estolcles: Human Paladin
*Thread postings and responses are 99.9999% of the time not representing the thoughts and beliefs of Europa, including any/all of it's members and officers.

"You chicken chokin' pecker puke!" ~Terry Funk
Old 04-17-2015, 01:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kill you're self
came here 2 say this
Old 04-17-2015, 04:10 AM
Banned

get a better hobby dude, your interests are stupid and meaningless. either that or kill yourself so i dont have to see these worthless fucking posts
Old 04-17-2015, 04:15 AM
Banned

racism, feminism, etc ism are mostly dumb meaningless 1st world problems because people have nothing better to do. go to any struggling country, they dont give a fuck about race jokes and feminine portrayal, etc, because they have REAL fucking problems to deal with... like finding fresh water and figuring out how they are going to feed their family. take all this passion you have for this meaningless topic and focus it into some real humanitarian crisis. there are plenty out there, and you cant do shit about it from your keyboard. it takes real action. you fucking keyboard heroes make me sick
Old 04-17-2015, 04:44 AM
Fire Giant

Can anyone explain me this thread and what Gamer Gate is? I read and still lost, as a foreigner, do not understand the idea, feminist movement to make gamers equal in gender?
Old 04-17-2015, 04:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookieson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
racism [...] are mostly dumb meaningless 1st world problems because people have nothing better to do.
I'm pretty sure the people of South Africa disagree, or further back the victims of the slave trade.
Twerp - Ogre Shaman
Numpty - Halfling Warrior
Tosser - Gnome Enchanter
Old 04-17-2015, 05:07 AM
Banned

The biggest genocide on black people has been by black people, Yuganda makes apartheid look like a fucking joke. Not that im justifying it, that was indeed a real issue. As was slave trade for that matter, but who do you think was selling slaves into slavery? BLACK tribes going out and conquering and enslaving other tribes so that they could sell them to the Portuguese. None the less, all of the above are real issues. Feminism and petty race disputes in the US have ZERO fucking comparison to either of those issues, i think you proved my point. There are real issues out there that deserve real attention.

The Gaza strip would be a good one, Israel is by definition conducting siege warfare on them, and we fault the poor Palestinians for lashing out. What would you do if your back was against a wall? Fight and die or die? This is a real humanitarian issue, not clapping causing anxiety in women(wtf?), or gamergate for fucks sake.
Old 04-17-2015, 05:20 AM
Planar Protector

Grats Kagatob, now get yourself MK10 for $60 and buy all the day 1 DLC to celebrate.

Gamergate fuck yeah!
Old 04-17-2015, 05:48 AM
Aviak

for some reason I thought this thread was going to be about Gamersgate. You know, the Swedish gaming download site that sold out to Steam.
Closed Thread