Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2014, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotElvis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I win!
No we decided that I win.
Old 09-22-2014, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

The only evidence disproving that mankind is an evolutionary species is the sheer inability to understand simple concepts as presented by the parties of god in this thread.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only evidence disproving that mankind is an evolutionary species is the sheer lack of faith in the Almighty process of evolution through natural selection by the parties of god in this thread.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldolma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if evolution isn't real then how the FUCK did avocados become guacamole
There used to be this old quote/gif somewhere on internet that said:

"They said time heals all wounds...
... but I've never seen ground meat turn back into a cow."

Maybe start a new thread for this research though.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

I forgot to add Glenzig to the list of disqualified, my bad.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by leewong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every species is transitional. Dogs are wolves with distinct traits they acquired through evolution (change over time). Just as wolves are canids with distinct traits they acquired through evolution. Just as canids are mammals with distinct traits they acquired through evolution. Evolution doesnt claim one day a cow gave birth to a chicken then all cows died off because the chicken was superior but that is exactly what you believe it seems.

Hybrids are when two distinct species are mixed to produce an offspring. That isnt evolution in even the broadest sense. Hybrids can only be made when the two species are closely related in evolutionary terms and the results are exactly what you would expect to see. Two isolated populations of animals use to be the same animal but through years and years of evolution they have changed. They have changed so much from one another they cannot produce non-sterile offspring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leewong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have already explained that isnt how evolution works nor is it even close. You keep repeating the same crap even though it has been explained a thousand times.
I don't know, decided to stop looking after those 2 responses I quoted.

Inb4 he denies that him, or reading comprehension is too hard for what he literally said etc.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:06 PM
Sarnak

According to evolution, you can completely be altered to have NO similarities at all. Leewrong claims that isn't what evolution is. Proved that that is what is defined by using his own tools he uses to research (aka, wikipedia). Now never claims he made such claims. Would says credibility shattered, but that happened I think a long time ago.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I forgot to add Glenzig to the list of disqualified, my bad.
At least I made someone's list. Thanks.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliseus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
According to evolution, you can completely be altered to have NO similarities at all.
*citation needed*
Old 09-22-2014, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

I can also list you guys in order of rationality too, if you like. I'll let you figure out which end is up and which is down.

RobotEvil
Glenzig
Eliseus
G13
Closed Thread