Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2016, 12:31 AM
Banned

Default trigger bonner

discuss

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-30-2016, 12:44 AM
Sarnak

Violence is a disgusting use of rhetoric. Though both sides have blood on their sides, it is important not to dig our toes in the sand and increase the battlements.

Also, if you are, who I think you are, I miss you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I must admit though my judgement game is like 1/10 right now and I am grasping at straws.
Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 AM
Planar Protector

It must be true, right? There is a black eye...
https://youtu.be/FDHc2pzBy6I
And then if it did go down that way, it had to absolutely be a real TRUMP supporter, yep ... because ... well just because ... it would just be impossible if he wasn't cuz he said so he did.
Old 04-30-2016, 10:19 AM
Sarnak

Don't believe anyone with a neck tattoo.

Even if it is true, Bernie Sanders supporters assault people all the time at Trump rallies, payback is a biatch.
Old 04-30-2016, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

I believed every word
Old 04-30-2016, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

btw whats hidden on the forehead? Might be an actual cause. When I noticed, at first I thought it was a reich eagle, but with the bottom reef cut off... like symbolizing the eye being the reef and swastika. There are two types of eagles, one with wings extended and then the other that this looks more like with the wings half folded and down.

Edit: oh and that neck tattoo.... the left one.
That looks like 884 on one of those old style life preservers...
---> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-884
Last edited by Daywolf; 04-30-2016 at 10:40 PM..
Old 04-30-2016, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

So what I can gather, U-884 was not just damaged as that wiki says, but actually sunk. It probably never got assigned because the commander of the sub group was killed 7 days before it's launch in a plane crash. But likely, even though it had a crew manifest I cant find, nor any real pics, I would guess that the woman in question is a relative of someone that was on-board. Well that or just a fan or into fiction.

I was looking furiously for a pic, I wanted to see the mascot/icon thingy on the sail (the extruding bridge compartment), see if it was some demented rabbit image... hehe. But the life preserver makes total sense... be it damaged or sunk, idk. It's not a memorial wreck that I can find. There is some mention of a 'German Submarine U-884' book at project Gutenberg (self publishing site) but it says under review and not available yet. I'd guess you are looking at the books author.

soooooooo.... hehehe https://youtu.be/kHmYIo7bcUw

edit: 3 more little anomalies. Missing an ear ring... for the photo? Maybe similar to teh hair covering the tat, maybe a little reich thing going on there too. Right cheek has a tat, but hard to make out, looks like a fish tail. Would fit for the submarine tat on the neck. Then a wild observation, tooth imprints in bottom lip. What she gots, vampire fangs in her pocket??
But usually, here in the US anyway, most that have that many tats on their neck and face (she could have more), it's gang markings.
Last edited by Daywolf; 04-30-2016 at 11:52 PM..
Old 05-01-2016, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

Actually scratch the ear ring thing, just wears some funky studs or whatever. I found other pictures of her. What's weird is this image on her neck is actually in reverse. Like she wrote, she is sitting in her car in Britain, which is steering wheel flipped, thus the image is backwards. You can see the life preserver there, and that the numbers clearly there are in reverse, but only show correctly if reversed in an image or a mirror.

What she's doing is offering to put tattoos on her for $10, peoples names, so she probably did the neck tattoo herself using a mirror, her own art and not a name. She does art crap, and when I say crap I really mean pretty crappy stuff. Total SJW working out of Britain criticizing us in the US, I guess coming here to start trouble and to me looks like hidden nazi-style tatts. Only iryd would drag something like this here of course [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

iryd's hero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

/end case file
Old 05-01-2016, 03:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
discuss

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol I hope her boyfriend/girlfriend punches the shit out of her again.

I'm guessing she deserved it.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 05-01-2016, 03:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol I hope her boyfriend/girlfriend punches the shit out of her again.

I'm guessing she deserved it.
heck I'd go as far as to suggest she didn't get it in the US. She may have come here, but after returning, her Aryan gang considered her out of line and beat the crud out of her. To make up for it, she sang about all this beat down in the US garbage hehehe. That and to promote her anti-US hate art to get prints sold, which could go to her gang along with the $10 tattoos she's covered with (she has body shots littered with trash). This has gotta be the most bizarre thread iryd's thrown at us all yea... mont... week! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]