Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2016, 06:27 PM
Banned

Default Hillary has turned me into BigJapan & Kagafune

Hell I might start getting behind eugenics discussion, Lune.

Fuck the left, im out. Libertarian or bust!

If we cant admit the administration is broken, then we cant change it, which is the only reason to support government, because voters CAN change it.

Here's to private police & fire departments! No government! A gun in every home!

I am the master of MY OWN destiny from now on and my body is ready!

This is me now:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-19-2016, 06:34 PM
Banned

They call this Apocalyptic Millennialism. Its getting pretty popular. It's probably one of the reasons the Walking Dead is such a big deal.

This kind of survivalism is deeply appealing to right-leaning people for some reason.

Edit: at first I thought it was about all the revelations coming of Jesus stuff. But it turns our religious Apocalyptic Millennialism is just one kind. It has much more to do with distrust of government and something about the land being useful and newly unavailable to them.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 05-19-2016 at 06:36 PM..
Old 05-19-2016, 06:42 PM
Banned

you're gonna miss out on the republican tears from a female presidency, man.

go ahead and play John Galt dressup in the woods tho, more for me.
Old 05-19-2016, 06:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They call this Apocalyptic Millennialism. Its getting pretty popular. It's probably one of the reasons the Walking Dead is such a big deal.

This kind of survivalism is deeply appealing to right-leaning people for some reason.

Edit: at first I thought it was about all the revelations coming of Jesus stuff. But it turns our religious Apocalyptic Millennialism is just one kind. It has much more to do with distrust of government and something about the land being useful and newly unavailable to them.
I heard someone say once, every generation has their apocalypse they lay waiting for.

Its true, we all make up a global threat then the generation that follows makes up their own.

Ours is like a fantasy version of them, zombies. lol at least our parents were afraid of something real, like nuclear war.. we're back to fearing fantasy stuff again.. maybe next our kids will be afraid of space dragons.
Old 05-19-2016, 06:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're gonna miss out on the republican tears from a female presidency, man.

go ahead and play John Galt dressup in the woods tho, more for me.
nah I hate dems more than repubs now cus dems are saying the same bullshit rhetoric when I call them out for election fraud.

Last year we were bitching about repuiblcans and Voter ID suppression.. now we say the same things they say in defense of voter ID, about party registration.

"if you arnt smart enough to register 6 months in advance, then you shouldnt be voting in the first place"

"if you cant figure out how to get a ID then you shouldnt be voting in the first place."

I say fuck em all! Ill enjoy all your tears.
Old 05-19-2016, 06:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah I hate dems more than repubs now cus dems are saying the same bullshit rhetoric when I call them out for election fraud.

Last year we were bitching about repuiblcans and Voter ID suppression.. now we say the same things they say in defense of voter ID, about party registration.

"if you arnt smart enough to register 6 months in advance, then you shouldnt be voting in the first place"

"if you cant figure out how to get a ID then you shouldnt be voting in the first place."

I say fuck em all! Ill enjoy all your tears.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1DcD8e55YY
Old 05-19-2016, 06:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
poke... the weight taken off my shoulders means, I have been FOUND.

Also who gives a fuck if america is a train wreck, you seen where to invade next? There are like 33 democratic countries that are evolving perfectly as it is. America is just a big playground to have recess in.

Its like Disneyland. Sure its more expensive to live INSIDE disneyland. But inside this disneyland you can shoot machine guns while you parachute out of airplanes and are free from liability. Enjoy it!

If it gets to fucked up Ill just move to some awesome country and retire.
Old 05-19-2016, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

shout out to the big J shout out to my competitors

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 05-19-2016, 07:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shout out to the big J shout out to my competitors
u just get out?
Old 05-19-2016, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Congrats, you've left your mortal coil and transcended to the afterlife of disillusioned liberals. And no, it's not libertarianism, that's what republicans do in college when they read Ayn Rand and get a little bicurious with their roommates.

Now you must choose your path:

1. Fascism, collectivist militant liberalism: Brotherhood of man

or

2. Anarchism, individualist militant liberalism: Cult of Chomsky

Basically, would you rather be me or Hasbinbad?
Closed Thread