Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2017, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

This thread wouldn't even have half the views if it didn't use the bling words "fastest leveling". Which is funny as heck because this is in fact not the fastest 14-20 leveling.

I also believe new players should avoid this because it will set them up to thinking the game is easier than it really is. And when they get higher in level they'll be more prone to feeling like the game is too hard and possibly quitting.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 07-01-2017, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread wouldn't even have half the views if it didn't use the bling words "fastest leveling". Which is funny as heck because this is in fact not the fastest 14-20 leveling.

I also believe new players should avoid this because it will set them up to thinking the game is easier than it really is. And when they get higher in level they'll be more prone to feeling like the game is too hard and possibly quitting.
Depends who is using it to level. If this is someone's 4th 5th alt and they want to bang out some levels with TLs and coths and gates round robin I'm sure it could go pretty fast.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 07-02-2017, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Depends who is using it to level. If this is someone's 4th 5th alt and they want to bang out some levels with TLs and coths and gates round robin I'm sure it could go pretty fast.
This quest is pretty efficient to level an alt if you want to just push XP asap.
Old 07-04-2017, 06:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you almost speak as if p99 was a new game that some new people discovered and joined every now and then. I mean, 99.99% of the population is well aware of the reality of the game and if someone is lvl 1-30 chances are that this is not at all their first character nor their highest level character either. I do agree that this is not the "fastest way to level 14-20" tho, some PL techniques are much faster than this hehe. However in solo and without twinking (incl. quest item "twinking" like buying four stacks of gnoll scalps or something) it might be.

Long story short, as a non-twink non-PL solo-self found way to level an alt it is a very very fast way to 12-22, temporary "exploit" under control and i don't think that will hurt either the game itself or anyone's experience so whatever, let's enjoy it while we can [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-04-2017, 07:40 PM
Fire Giant

Also if ur a Druid/Wiz you can bind in Qeynos and go kill the gnolls outside splitpaw, loot the 4 Lore thingies they drop, gate and turn them in.. Insane exp like half a level each gate. Think its high 20s low 30s? I'm too lazy to check. edit: Gem Inlaid Gauntlet quest. http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=782
Last edited by Tankdan; 07-04-2017 at 07:43 PM..
Old 07-05-2017, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also if ur a Druid/Wiz you can bind in Qeynos and go kill the gnolls outside splitpaw, loot the 4 Lore thingies they drop, gate and turn them in.. Insane exp like half a level each gate. Think its high 20s low 30s? I'm too lazy to check. edit: Gem Inlaid Gauntlet quest. http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=782
If they're not camped. I did this for a bit on my druid before level level 34 and with competition, overall drop rate, and down time the bread quest was faster. It took about 2 minutes a cycle as a Druid.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 07-05-2017, 02:33 AM
Kobold

Can someone tell me if the inkeepers shown in the videos are KOS to ikky necros?

<Infernus> Oceanic Guild of Champions
Old 07-05-2017, 04:41 AM
Planar Protector

Iksar necro can do the quest.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 07-05-2017, 09:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they're not camped. I did this for a bit on my druid before level level 34 and with competition, overall drop rate, and down time the bread quest was faster. It took about 2 minutes a cycle as a Druid.
The ones inside before double doors are hardly ever camped, higher ZEM, more spawns, and able to be single pulled to safe room. I've got 3% turning 3 of those scrolls in on a lvl 55, pretty ridiculous. Think it's close to 8-9% a scroll up to 39, but it's been a while.

One thing that wasn't mentioned is hand them in individually. I think if you hand in 3 at once you get same xp as 1, but again it's been a while.
Old 07-06-2017, 03:55 PM
Sarnak

Im gonna farm this dude.