Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2018, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...uars-game.html

so far my favorite part of the playoffs

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

yeah no one knew the playoffs were on today. thanks bud
Old 01-07-2018, 10:37 PM
Planar Protector

Grats Saints. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-08-2018, 09:27 AM
Planar Protector

Saints tried to give that game away yesterday.
Old 01-08-2018, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saints tried to give that game away yesterday.
They did, could have easily lost it no doubt. But I think they got a better chance against Steelers than the Panthers would have this coming week.
Quote:
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-08-2018, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What you are saying makes no sense because you are mixing up AFC and NFC teams.
I am obviously talking about the winner of this game (Panthers vs. Saints) and made a mistake saying Steelers instead of Vikings, my point is the same; I feel the Panthers are a less complete team than Saints no matter who they would face the Saints got a better chance of winning it.

You seem a bit angry lately pal, sorry to have pissed in your wheaties. Anything I can do to make it up to you?
Quote:
Old 01-08-2018, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My angry posting is likely a side effect of my soul sucking job. While my posts may be short and full of angry words they come from a place of love to all fellow elves.
Am sorry. I feel your pain bro. When a job becomes a torturous chore providing only money as a reward, life can be viewed through a very dark and skewed lens. Especially seeing how large a part of our lives jobs are.

Think of your time outside the job, the good things in life, and just remember the job is not something you will have to do forever. It is a temporary pain.
Quote:
Old 01-08-2018, 02:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
My angry posting is likely a side effect of my soul sucking job. While my posts may be short and full of angry words they come from a place of love to all fellow elves.
This was me a year ago
Here’s a feel good meme

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

#thoughts and tunare’s prayers
Old 01-08-2018, 03:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
hey spyder get a new job and assert yourself up front this time ^^ you really don't have to take any shit!

If we're still in low-medium-status 40 hours a week world here, I recommend establishing a ch!nk in the typical mind/time control structure as a condition of your next employment. If you lack clout for selling it do something like: I have medical problems and I have to go to the doctor a lot; therefore my Mondays are for that. You should find an angle that doesn't require you to lie. Having established the agency to invest in yourself, you'll look and smell better and perform REALLY good and you'll probably join the ownership class spectacularly in a matter of months even despite awful incidentals, for example a billionaire secret society implanting experimental nanomachines and very painfully toggling ur hands on & off while surveiling ur suffering to jack to. It also gives an edge if you treat ur relationship with all superiors as a buried bdsm dynamic, be good and aesthetic with them, and generate the emotional intimacy required to engineer their relationships with 1 another. What u want is for 1 superior to experience a basic emotional distress and an encroachment upon his ego if he perceives that his good little 1 with the smiles and attentive eye contact is being tread upon by his professional rival. this sounds dirty but you will only use the power for legitimate self-defense and to guide these men in the right direction. in this way you will soon manage them both. good luck!
Last edited by hyejin; 01-08-2018 at 03:54 PM..
Old 01-08-2018, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey spyder get a new job and assert yourself up front this time ^^ you really don't have to take any shit!

If we're still in low-medium-status 40 hours a week world here, I recommend establishing a ch!nk in the typical mind/time control structure as a condition of your next employment. If you lack clout for selling it do something like: I have medical problems and I have to go to the doctor a lot; therefore my Mondays are for that. You should find an angle that doesn't require you to lie. Having established the agency to invest in yourself, you'll look and smell better and perform REALLY good and you'll probably join the ownership class spectacularly in a matter of months even despite awful incidentals, for example a billionaire secret society implanting experimental nanomachines and very painfully toggling ur hands on & off while surveiling ur suffering to jack to. It also gives an edge if you treat ur relationship with all superiors as a buried bdsm dynamic, be good and aesthetic with them, and generate the emotional intimacy required to engineer their relationships with 1 another. What u want is for 1 superior to experience a basic emotional distress and an encroachment upon his ego if he perceives that his good little 1 with the smiles and attentive eye contact is being tread upon by his professional rival. in this way you will soon manage them both. good luck!
wokepoasting

i found that in my company, my pain came from seeing the CEO do shit wrong. Things are much better now after I mentally dominated her and established myself as a partner as I am already integral to the company's success. Long hours are easy to pull now that I am fattening my wallet and prepping the biz for a future sale.

God Bless Aesthetic and Logic
Closed Thread