Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2020, 08:57 PM
Banned

Default Are GMs actually adressing /petitions?

Is there a more effective way of adressing gms about a player training me in my camp trying to steal it?
Player Zetaz has killed me twice on sisters camp in OOT already, trying to steal the camp from me.

My character name is Manakim Devorare. If any GMs see this, i can give all the details.
Last edited by Feracitus; 02-12-2020 at 09:07 PM..
Old 02-12-2020, 09:02 PM
Sarnak

get a video recording and petition it on the forums.
Old 02-12-2020, 09:03 PM
Server GM

I get around to all of them when I am on & the player that petitioned is on. For stuff like training, the staff either needs to see it themselves or have video proof. It's best to have video proof if a staff member isn't on to help you out right away.
Old 02-12-2020, 09:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get around to all of them when I am on & the player that petitioned is on. For stuff like training, the staff either needs to see it themselves or have video proof. It's best to have video proof if a staff member isn't on to help you out right away.
well i dont have any recording, but cant you check logs or something? i've literally been here all day and this bozo stroll up and claim a camp that isnt his, and then use it as an excuse to train the red con on me twice.
Old 02-12-2020, 09:17 PM
Banned

Sounds like you need obs
Old 02-12-2020, 09:27 PM
Banned

Well guess that's a thing right. Gonna stream to twitch and archive from now on.
Old 02-12-2020, 09:28 PM
Kobold

I'm still not sure why you need the video evidence?

Just query 2 users zone in times

Check who killed the last 5 mobs from the time of petition

Implement the play nice policy from there?
Old 02-12-2020, 09:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zillabunny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm still not sure why you need the video evidence?

Just query 2 users zone in times

Check who killed the last 5 mobs from the time of petition

Implement the play nice policy from there?
It's on you to provide evidence. They can only see so much from the logs (most of the story but not all the moving parts).
Old 02-12-2020, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's on you to provide evidence. They can only see so much from the logs (most of the story but not all the moving parts).
Quoted for truth.

I had thought it was common knowledge that video evidence was necessary to warrant disciplinary action for training, but...I used to play on Red99, which explains why I know that. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feracitus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well guess that's a thing right. Gonna stream to twitch and archive from now on.
I think you're making the right move by recording stuff, in case you experience such behavior again. Good luck.
Old 02-12-2020, 11:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
get a video recording and petition it on the forums.

What would be the apropriate forum to petition with a video? is there a specific one, or just post it here?
Closed Thread