Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2019, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What we lack in IQ, we make up with gumption.
And alcohol. Don't forget alcohol.
Old 05-14-2019, 09:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And alcohol. Don't forget alcohol.
Yeah, I already said gumption.
Old 05-14-2019, 01:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
And the least feminist nation in the world is... Denmark?

It is one of the best places in the world to be a woman, with a narrow gender pay gap, equal employment rights, universal nursery care, and some of the happiest female retirees on the planet.

So it comes as a surprise to find, in a global survey of attitudes towards gender, equal rights and the #MeToo movement, that Denmark is one of the least feminist countries in the developed world.

The poll, conducted by the YouGov-Cambridge Globalism Project of more than 25,000 people in 23 major countries, found that just one in six Danes consider themselves a feminist, a third said that wolf whistling at women in the street was acceptable, and two in five had an unfavourable view of the #MeToo movement.
It's almost like virtue signaling and media campaigns are completely unrelated to how things are actually going for normal people.
Old 05-14-2019, 01:48 PM
Banned

CNN calls for a sex strike over abortion rights.

Quote:
A #SexStrike is a way to target straight, cisgender men so they may feel the physical consequences of our reproductive rights being systematically eliminated. This form of protest has the potential to raise the issue far beyond the usual groups engaged in debates about reproductive health. It's a way to ignite conversation and help everyone understand the gravity of the situation and the immediate need for swift action.

Our vision is a world where people can all thrive. We want everyone to live healthy lives and have control over their sexual and reproductive choices. Join us by not having sex until we achieve full bodily autonomy for all.
It's time for a #SexStrike.
Old 05-14-2019, 02:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So only men who date and fuck fat ugly feminists will pay the price?

lol deal.
Old 05-14-2019, 02:07 PM
Banned

Man, imgur really hates my comments [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
The comment you shared has been removed for violating the Community Rules, which you can find at https://imgur.com/rules.

Your comment:

"Trump supporters are litterally so stupid that putting them down like dogs would do society good"

Please review our Community Rules to find out what kind of content is allowed and how you can help to keep Imgur a welcoming place for everyone. If you think there's been a mistake, please contact us at http://help.imgur.com for assistance.

Thanks for your time and have a great day!
Old 05-14-2019, 02:30 PM
Banned

the Left is losing their shit over a 14 year old girl
Old 05-14-2019, 03:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's almost like virtue signaling and media campaigns are completely unrelated to how things are actually going for normal people.
If the gender gap exists, why do business owners hire men, at all? I mean, froma purely sharky business perspective, if i can save 9% on my payroll and increase my net margin from 25 to 30% and men/women are equally exchangable, why would i take on the increased cost burden of hiring men?
Old 05-14-2019, 03:21 PM
Banned

lol
Old 05-14-2019, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the gender gap exists, why do business owners hire men, at all? I mean, froma purely sharky business perspective, if i can save 9% on my payroll and increase my net margin from 25 to 30% and men/women are equally exchangable, why would i take on the increased cost burden of hiring men?
Find the capital and enact the model. Until then it's numerical speculation.