Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-01-2023, 09:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are they though?

im not saying they are, but might ultimately does make right

when you look at the world through the eyes of the russian, the muscovite, the viking/cossack hybrid, you see it very differently from anyone born anywhere else in the world
Yeah while squatting in your bootleg Adidas gear.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 06-01-2023, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.reddit.com/r/slavs_squatting/
Old 06-01-2023, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah while squatting in your bootleg Adidas gear.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They really love adidas track suits
Old 06-01-2023, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pee Wee, we had maroon-colored jerseys so the other team couldn't keep track of the ball, and shit like the QB just saying "hut!" over n over until someone on the other team would get an offside penalty

went undefeated one year lol
Yoh should’ve played high school. The brain damage I got makes me scowl, ready to attack to this day
Old 06-01-2023, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are they though?

im not saying they are, but might ultimately does make right

when you look at the world through the eyes of the russian, the muscovite, the viking/cossack hybrid, you see it very differently from anyone born anywhere else in the world

you see imperialists squabbling over resources, you see financial titans all vieing for a larger piece of the pie, you see wars waged for no other reason than to prop up sections of western economies. you know you wanna do your own thing, and not play their games the way they want to play them.

you look at your own history, having been invaded ~50 times. you look at the territories around you, which you owned for alot more of history, than you did not own them.

you see global temps creeping up slightly, you know that means some regions will become uninhabitable in a century, you also know that regions too cold to inhabit now, will become prime real estate. you know that when the permafrost thaws, and artic trade routes are reliable, you gain access to trillions in untapped resources. you know that wars are fought for these reasons.

you stand in st petersburg, or moscow, or novosibirsk, and you look outward. you aren't a westerner or asian or middle easterner or african or south american.

you're descendent of a tribe all your own, and you're looking at the world through those eyes.

and you're thinking, "what do I have in 10 years, 100 years"

justification or not, you never go to war fighting the war you want to fight, you go to war to fight the war that you think you have to fight.

IMO Russia is taking a page from the chinese playbook, don't plan for the next year or decade, plan for the century.

Planet Earth has never faced a team of russia and china before, together this is a team of vast resources and steadfast resolve.
If they had a plan, they would’ve joined NATO so as to not be consumed by China. Russia is a vassal now, they could’ve been not a shit hole and not reconquered by the Yuan dynasty. Instead, they chose Lucifer and the penalty will be eternal servitude to people who shit in the streets
Old 06-01-2023, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Russia will be lucky to hold their Muslim territories and Iran will be lucky to hold Azerbaijan. It’s amazing how self proclaimed nationalists can ignore reality

Not that we don’t do it, but Russia has no birthrate and they’re giving chechens combat experience. Genius!
Old 06-01-2023, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

TV told me putin a bad guy
TV told me ukraine good guy
I'm smart

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 06-01-2023, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

tv told me covid serious

tv told me get vaxx

im smart
Old 06-01-2023, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they had a plan
assuming that they don't have a plan is how you lose a war. everyone loves to laugh and make jokes about the initial push for kyiv, everyone claims that russia's claim of a feint is to cover up their own ineptitude.

ineptitude or not, it made ukraine and nato focus resources on defending major cities like kyiv, kharkiv, odesa and many others in the west/south

the so called inept feint afforded the russians the time to claim a land bridge to the crimean territory, and enough northern ground to reinforce the soft underbelly of some of their south-eastern plains.

there are only about 130 people in the russian govt who actually know the desired outcome.

of course we should support the ukrainians, because any new nato allies/vassals are always a good thing. We live in the west, that's ultimately good for us geo-politically.

i can't stress it enough, that looking at this conflict and thinking the reasons are simple is extremely dangerous for anyone.

china doesn't care if it experiences a few bad years, or if the economy tanks. economic prosperity is icing on their communist cake, but they are happy to eat it without sugar on top as well.

again, if russia is taking pages from the CCP playbook and looking at the next 100 years instead of the next 100 months, whats going on now in 2023 is but a mere speck of sand on a beach.

can't say it enough either that China fully allied with Russia will be very, very difficult to contend with. You have the unwavering will of the CCP married to vast limitless resources.

take away all the semiconductors you want, sanction them all you want, none of it is gonna matter if these 2 players decide that they are better off standing together then cooperating with the world at large.
Old 06-01-2023, 11:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yoh should’ve played high school. The brain damage I got makes me scowl, ready to attack to this day
i literally saw how harder the hits were in jr. high and noped the fuck out. i think everyone should play in elementary school though.