Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 11-10-2022, 09:07 AM
Sarnak

Great guild with great people!

/salute
Old 11-10-2022, 09:32 PM
Sarnak

I've petitioned INOCHK twice now from your guild for kill stealing multiple days in a row. Can someone in your guild address this persons inability to not violate the p99 camp rules. The other 27 guards in the zone are not enough for them. They have to kill the 4 level 15-18 guards that I am exping on as well. Even when we are the only 2 people in the zone.

"The general rules of camps on P99 are as follows:

If a player/group is holding multiple camps in a zone, that's fine as long as no one else wants them. As soon as another player/group wants one the camps the holder gets the option which single camp they prefer. The new player/group gets to pick their camp and the rest become FTE [First to Engage] unless both players/groups work out a deal to split them up. But players must communicate in some fashion so there is no conflict."

https://wiki.project1999.com/Camp_Rules

Thanks and good luck
Old 03-21-2023, 09:34 AM
Large Rat

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valakut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've petitioned INOCHK twice now from your guild for kill stealing multiple days in a row. Can someone in your guild address this persons inability to not violate the p99 camp rules. The other 27 guards in the zone are not enough for them. They have to kill the 4 level 15-18 guards that I am exping on as well. Even when we are the only 2 people in the zone.

"The general rules of camps on P99 are as follows:

If a player/group is holding multiple camps in a zone, that's fine as long as no one else wants them. As soon as another player/group wants one the camps the holder gets the option which single camp they prefer. The new player/group gets to pick their camp and the rest become FTE [First to Engage] unless both players/groups work out a deal to split them up. But players must communicate in some fashion so there is no conflict."

https://wiki.project1999.com/Camp_Rules

Thanks and good luck
Dearest friend:

Good morning! You are understood!

If someone made a mistake did you reach out to them first?
Have you found a suitable recourse via petition?

The story I'm making up is I've made plenty of mistakes in this game. But mistakes are like seeds.
If you nurture them from below, receive help and light from above- they eventually turn into what they were made to be.

Love and gratitude
Coffeeblack (officer of The Second Sons)
Old 03-21-2023, 10:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurrcus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dearest friend:

Good morning! You are understood!

If someone made a mistake did you reach out to them first?
Have you found a suitable recourse via petition?

The story I'm making up is I've made plenty of mistakes in this game. But mistakes are like seeds.
If you nurture them from below, receive help and light from above- they eventually turn into what they were made to be.

Love and gratitude
Coffeeblack (officer of The Second Sons)
I can't speak to what happened to him but I didn't realize at the time that so many hardcore raiders were hiding out in casual guilds trying to dodge bag limits, raid bans, and draft rules. So I would bet this person fit into that category based on their behavior. And is not an actual reflection upon TSS.
Last edited by Valakut; 03-21-2023 at 10:26 AM.. Reason: And is not an actual reflection upon TSS.
Old 08-10-2023, 12:39 PM
Kobold

TSS was in Chardok last night and Smokinon (sp?) was kind enough to agree to help me on the Prince as they moved through the area. I have no real connection to TSS but they were very kind to me, a stranger, and that speaks highly of the type of players that they are.
@EndorraFeyborne Discord